The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Originally Posted by victorjames

Man first wave clearanced out at 19.99 a pair plus the additional % off.....

The new ones are still on the wall....I can get you a good price on them if you need a pair.....

certain character/size you looking for.....
Thanks Vic,

I was hoping to find the first wave cookie monter (black) in any size above a 7. If they are all gone, then I'll just wait until the second wave hits thetables.

naw no 11/12 pack man i dont even think our footaction is getting them they might tho but if not illl be posted up at sport season in east town mall

Man i seen the 11/12 at Hibbets sports 2 days ago..They are Nice..and the 12s are Piff..
The manger said they only got 4 pairs now but they getting more down the line..
Also is it true the Release date got changed from the 26th to the 20th?

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by victorjames

Man first wave clearanced out at 19.99 a pair plus the additional % off.....

The new ones are still on the wall....I can get you a good price on them if you need a pair.....

certain character/size you looking for.....
Thanks Vic,

I was hoping to find the first wave cookie monter (black) in any size above a 7. If they are all gone, then I'll just wait until the second wave hits the tables.

Yeah sorry them are all gone....the most recent is the white cookie.

Its official like a referee with a whistle......

The launch date on the highly anticipated Retro 11 & 12 Countdown package will move from December 26th to December 20th.
Both Spiz'ike Quick Strike packages will move from December 31st to December 24th.
The following styles now launch on December 20th, 2008.
338149-991 Collezione 11&12
338150-991 Collezione 11&12 GS
The following styles now launch on December 24th, 2008.
315371-091 Spiz'ike Stealth/Black-Lt Graphite-White
317321-091 Spiz'ike GS Stealth/Black-Lt Graphite-White
315371-031 Spiz'ike (Nelly) Black/Citron-Pure Purple-White

Well the CDP's coming out the 20th is gonna benefit us cause I know ppl at my school still think its coming out the day after xmas. But I went HH andHibbets and Pk still think there coming out the day after xmas.

^what up Marcus? Today to the Bronco game
I haven't wore "nice" sneakers in over a month...prolly since Lambo night.
b6vm7o.jpg

msj574.jpg
...and for the beasts
2rgfkhk.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
that was some crazy stuff.....

I laughed my **+ off in the WDYWT thread this morning and come home to see it again in here....classic.

What up Mound.....

Release date on the 20th FTW. I told my parents that that's all I wanted for Christmas...

Dad wants to go with to pick it...I told him he was too slow. Hahahaha.

But seriously, now I think he wants to go more just to knock some kids down to prove that he can.

Hey Vic, what are those Black/Off White dunks going for at SS? I saw them at the mall a while ago and they look REALLY clean. Probably the first pair of dunksI've seen in a minute that I thought were worth copping since the Black/Ice Blue - White colorway. Speaking of which, y'all wouldn't happen to haveany pairs laying around, would you? Anyone seen these?

nike-dunk-high-premium-ice-blue-black-white-1.jpg

Just for my Nike talk guys.....we scored some extra packs.....sorry I cant hold any...you know why.....
But that means you have a better chance at them.....12/20...on 12/19 call you local store and see what their size runs look like...
If they decline to tell you then call me and I will def fill you in....615-356-3380...names Vic....Duh.

I wish we would of gotten those blk/unc dunkhighs ^^^them are clean.....I dont remember the retail and Im too lazy to put this on
hold and open another window so go to www.sport-seasons.com and price them....Holla at me instore you the Niketalk price.

Thats whats up.

AFC SOUTH CHAMPS TENNESSEE TITANS!SHIRTS AND HATS IN STOCK!

Good looking out for your TN Fam Vic. That's what this thread is all about man. I believe I will fine out here...I found a few spots that should have them.Worst case scenario I'll call Joe or Bernard LOL. Sad part is I already have two pairs of Blk/Red XI's, but my Taxi's were stolen in college. Ineed those more than the XI's...plus the color has been retroed way too many times. loses it's luster after 3 retros imo.

Well...At least this way many people that dont have them will FINALLY understand the joy I had when the OG's dropped in 8th grade. Yeah that's rightskids 8Th GRADE!!!

Damn. . . . 8th grade. I was 23 when the OG XIs dropped. I'm old school baby. I've always loved XIIs better than XIs. Im probably the only one.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom