The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

^i totally understand how it is being in college trying to support a hobby...been there done that. However, after a while you start to appreciate quality over quanity (I sound like Joe smh). Personally, I would much rather save on buying a few shoes and cop a really nice shoe. I guess that's why my stash was one almost 200, but is not hovering at about 115. I am much happier with my new collection that my old one. I still could do some trimming, but the less and lees you get the harder it is to let valuable stuff go.

I need to trim mine down. I have a few pairs that I really did love, and now I'm not really for wearing them because I'm just over them. For instance,Donatello SB mids--mad comfortable and a pretty clean colorway, honestly. But they're kinda in your face and I never wear them. Actually, my Gibsons andDonatellos need to go bad. It's damn near impossible to have 33 pairs of shoes in their boxes in a dorm room that I share. I bribed my roommate for hisextra shelves with a half a bottle of whiskey just so I wouldn't have to stack them all over the room.
embarassed.gif

Kev I will check for you tomorrow.As of Saturday there were some scattered sizes.Didnt sell out like we thought.

Man so nowhere in nashville had the AJ1 red and black qith the strap..i Need a 9.5.
soo bad i slept on swoosh on these..

Dunks r nice has them for 180 shipped in a 9, 9.5, and 10 I think. I PMed him, but I don't have the money to pay bills and Christmas gifts and cop themfrom him. Best reseller price I've seen so far, though.

Jonah-yes....RG and HH so far that I know

Kev-nothing bigger than a 10 left in the xx3s.....sorry fam

everyone else.....25% off sale is over

15% off clearance shoes is going on until december 14th.

Thats whats up!

Vic,
Do you have any of the first wave or second wave of Sesame Street New Balance for toddlers on sale?
Any help appreciated.

Man first wave clearanced out at 19.99 a pair plus the additional % off.....

The new ones are still on the wall....I can get you a good price on them if you need a pair.....

certain character/size you looking for.....

Vic,
So do you mean that HH and RG are getting the 11/12 pack ?

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

yeah we might at LH it just depends on how many packs are actually sent.Call me closer to the release Chad.

Middle TN area checking in (Murfreesboro) ... Had no idea this thread existed. What up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom