The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

sekim2detcidda: What size you wear? I have two pairs of OG XIIs (Black/Red and White/Red) and I'm thinking about splitting the pack and just getting two soI can have two Bred XIs. I'm a 10-11.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Release date on the 20th FTW. I told my parents that that's all I wanted for Christmas...

Dad wants to go with to pick it...I told him he was too slow. Hahahaha.

But seriously, now I think he wants to go more just to knock some kids down to prove that he can.

Hey Vic, what are those Black/Off White dunks going for at SS? I saw them at the mall a while ago and they look REALLY clean. Probably the first pair of dunks I've seen in a minute that I thought were worth copping since the Black/Ice Blue - White colorway. Speaking of which, y'all wouldn't happen to have any pairs laying around, would you? Anyone seen these?

nike-dunk-high-premium-ice-blue-black-white-1.jpg

Depending on what size you need in those dunks Nike Factory Store in Sevierville has some left
wink.gif

Pretty much smaller sizes left though.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Damn. . . . 8th grade. I was 23 when the OG XIs dropped. I'm old school baby. I've always loved XIIs better than XIs. Im probably the only one.

COOK # 45
get fit.

I'm with you Fit.
The patent on the XI was very innovative, but it will never match the look of that obsidian blue leather on the OG XIIs. Rushed straight over to Just for Feetafter school to
pick them up
laugh.gif
. Damn I miss those mid-week releases.

Addicited,
Those Broncs pis look amazing.

Vic,
Thanks for the update

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

sekim2detcidda: What size you wear? I have two pairs of OG XIIs (Black/Red and White/Red) and I'm thinking about splitting the pack and just getting two so I can have two Bred XIs. I'm a 10-11.
*waits for a smartass comment from Bernard & Joe*

I wear 11-11.5, but not sure that splitting a pack will be easy as my new address (Denver) could pose a problem.

^thanks 'Blue. Luckily my job has season tickets, and I get to go to games fairly easily...and free. No one seems to even want to go for somereason?!?!?!

Anyone from the Knoxville area work at a spot that is going to have the 11/12 pack?
I figure Sports Seasons at East Town will have a few, and Foot Action maybe.
Also anyone seen any Motorsports XX3's or Chicago XX3's around in Knoxville?

Denver isnt as bad as I thought it would be. Pre-paid for 3 packs this afternoon. With the resale of the two it's looking like I will be getting my pairfor free....again. I hope everyone in TN gets their pair(s) just as easy as me.

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Anyone from the Knoxville area work at a spot that is going to have the 11/12 pack?

What size in the XX3s are you looking for?

Originally Posted by victorjames

What size in the XX3s are you looking for?

Looking for size 13

^^^^ Get the UNCs unless you already have them. I got an extra sz 13.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

I will check it out tomorrow....I thought I checked the other day for Kev and the biggest in any color was a 10.But I will check again.

hey whats up im at FL in knoxville and footaction do have the cdp pack already and as for the motorsports xx3 you should try players off broadwaythats where i got mine from hope this helps for you and yeah sports season should them too in east town

man i was
pimp.gif
while studying for my biology final on adderral . . so i was kinda tripping about that one . .

but i ended up making a b in biology . . so i guess its straight.

bio: b
speech: a
econ: b
webdev: a
english: a

yeah I read it on your blog...very good man. what is that a 3.2-3.3 GPA? Either way, it's over a 3 and that's all that matters.

Jonah, and everyone else how did the rest of you guys do this semester? Im interested to know.

Lastly, did everyone secure their CDP's for this weekend?

wow!!! glad I'm back home and going to MTSU...

Grades didn't go so well my first semester...football...messing with all them people in the dorms...girls
But I'm going to be on point now so i can keep this free ride and money

CDPs in my hand as i type lol 10.5 x2

Hows Denver?

Got my fingers crossed....whether yall know it or not we are in the top 23...with a newly aquired lifestyle account....Hmmmmm.....

Back
Top Bottom