The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

pics from the concert...ya boy been waiting 14yrs for this LOL
2wcjzww.jpg

r0b0qe.jpg

wujq4n.jpg

I was one of the lucky ones to get my pack from Nike.com Thursday, I know they canceled some peoples orders but mine is still alive and kickin.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

so does everyone got there packs on lock?

yes multiple, do you?

yes...how many you got?

check the sig...I went in. Sold a few already and picked up a few more this morning.
the ULTIMATE hyped shoes to get a few more packs
CG XI's
5fhlax.jpg

30hlf94.jpg

im sick as hell yall no pack for me........got pulled over last nite, bond killed me and my holiday spirit
on top of that, a few wks ago i got robbed for over 20 pairs of my shoes...
count ya blessings yall and be gratefull of what u do have
pray 4 ya boy, cuz im goin thru some major bs right now

I got my packs luckily lastnight cuz i had to be at work at 8! But i hope everybody got them from the TN fam...oh and what do yall think about the Google Phonefor Tmobile? I lost my phone yesterday..and the BB Storm isn't with Tmobile yet soo idk what to do really.

I passed on the pack. I went and checked them out and decided to go for Finale 23s. If I don't score them, Kobe IV IDs.

COOK # 45
My fadeaway is nasty !

Chad it looks like City Gear in Memphis is supposed to get the XX3s....thats the closest besides Walters in ATL.

emeka..unlocked and jail broken iphone FTW(t mobile)...imo
Jonah-Man i thought you had one...i seen you post in that thread b4. But yea I orderd the G1 2day. I wanted the White one but they all gone and iaint got time to wait cuz i need a phone asap. But do you still got that instict too?

Tom and B!-Me and Dre gonna hit yall up at the end of this week.......
pimp.gif
hahaha.
Ku- Tell me how it went in Memphis. Hit me up.

Memphis, here I come. Man I hope I can score these XX3s. I don't know if they have any sz 13s ? I'll know soon enough. Wish me luck NT !

COOK # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Memphis, here I come. Man I hope I can score these XX3s. I don't know if they have any sz 13s ? I'll know soon enough. Wish me luck NT !

COOK # 45
get fit.

Good luck bro...please posts pics of the journey!!!

Originally Posted by Emeka615

emeka..unlocked and jail broken iphone FTW(t mobile)...imo
Jonah-Man i thought you had one...i seen you post in that thread b4. But yea I orderd the G1 2day. I wanted the White one but they all gone and i aint got time to wait cuz i need a phone asap. But do you still got that instict too?

Tom and B!-Me and Dre gonna hit yall up at the end of this week.......
pimp.gif
hahaha.
Ku- Tell me how it went in Memphis. Hit me up.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haha man Memphis was Crazy we left Antioch like 11 pm got to memphis about 2 am..
Everything was good got in Line like 4am..the Long was long cuz they been campinng out since 10pm
we were like the 94th employee in Line..Everybody said we good cuz they had 300 pair..So i went to sleep.
And woke up about 7 and looked up it was about 1000000 PPl all over they Place..DAMN..7:55 hit they started
Giving us bands i was number 94..When they got to number 40 something somebody said they sold out all they
got is SIZE 13 and up..damn.. Got in they store all they had was a size 15 so i bought it and i size 7 for my home gal..
Then started making phone calls my dude Chad got me a size 9.5 from Hickory hallow mall and Elijah got my a 9.5 from Knoxville..
Im too good im gone switch my size 15 wit the 9.5 and i might flip that size 9...
Thank God they came throu for me..and thanks Vic on the 1/22 pack...EveryThing is good..
Emeka u need that phone...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whats up Team TN i know im late but i snatced my pack up from Champs and Footaction %680 out the pocket its all good tho now waiting for those Grey spizikesthey can have them nelly's i hated the fact we couldnt use our employee discount on them tho (but i got a trick for em lol). Yall guys have a merryChristmas tho and be Easy

Back
Top Bottom