The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Chattanooga born checking in. Always wanted to come back and see how it is now. Anybodylive there or near it?

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

^ i want Space jams, cool grey, and columbias first...but i cant seen to find them...for a decent price

Sorry Jonah, but I had to do it.

jv14e0.jpg

I thought you were bringing out a new shoe for the last round, homie? I see ESPOS v. Those Awful SC Huaraches. I know they're limited and what not, butthey're still ugly.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

I thought you were bringing out a new shoe for the last round, homie? I see ESPOS v. Those Awful SC Huaraches. I know they're limited and what not, but they're still ugly.

They didn't contact me to update with the new shoe yet. IT WILL NOT BE ESPO'S

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

^HBD Crispy...

--if by WTD you mean "what the dunk" SB then no. MUCH more rare than PS AF1's (less than 10, and 3x the price), but the guy who has them is a Native to Denver so he may get more love. We shall see.

--Not sure if you meant to say it, but Spacejams are retroing not the blk/red's.

--congrats on 500th post

--2 stores at ATL underground will have a total of 3 size runs of Yeezy's...might wanna go down there on Friday morning to wait in line if you want them.
1. It's not my real birthday. I just meant my 500th post birthday.

2. Sneak preview?

Originally Posted by victorjames

Also wht/red and blk/red 12's for holiday.
I meant the black/red XIIs. When referring to the XIs I was just jump-starting the discussion about OG/Retros v. CDP XIs.

4. I don't like them that much. This colorway that's releasing this weekend is ugly anyways. I'd rather have the RT1s. I don't even like them enough to miss work to cop them. I just figured if they were dropping close I'd cop anyways, see how they look on me and then flip them later.

I got my shipment of RT1....If you need them I can get you a decent price on them.......

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

^ i want Space jams, cool grey, and columbias first...but i cant seen to find them...for a decent price

Sorry Jonah, but I had to do it.

jv14e0.jpg
i knew you had that pic and i knew you was going to do it lol....luckyyyyy

shoeking - I was only there for like a year, if that. So, needless to say, I don'tremember anything about it at all. I'm going to make the trip back there eventually. What's there to do up there?

Originally Posted by spacej23

shoeking - I was only there for like a year, if that. So, needless to say, I don't remember anything about it at all. I'm going to make the trip back there eventually. What's there to do up there?

Southern women...

This thread is poppin for no reason
laugh.gif

Well I got some news. The new nike store in Lebanon will be opening on the weekend of april 16th and crazy sales on that weekend too.

What up everybody!

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

laugh.gif

Well I got some news. The new nike store in Lebanon will be opening on the weekend of april 16th and crazy sales on that weekend too.

What up everybody!
yeah...david told me this yesterday... whos all going up there?

Originally Posted by spacej23

shoeking - I was only there for like a year, if that. So, needless to say, I don't remember anything about it at all. I'm going to make the trip back there eventually. What's there to do up there?

spacej23 you are not missing much by not coming back we go to the A for cheap thrills Chatt sucks and i have been here for 13 long yearz wish i stayed inmemphis lol

laugh.gif

What up everybody!

Nike Outlet or Niketown or just a Nike retail store?

Well like my boy skots55 said not much 2 do here we spend most of our time in surrounding cities nashville, atlanta, etc 2 be honest its a city for family justnot enough going on hey if ya ever do visit hit me up maybe we can get up and chill and show u around

shoeking & skots - Ahhhh, figures. My family always picks the most boring places tolive.
roll.gif
Either way, I'd still love to come visit some day. Just to check it out for nostalgic purposes. I'lldefinitely let you know when I decide to make my way up there.

Its all good man. Voting ending last night around 10 my time, but I do appreciate all of team TN's support. I repped the south pretty tough last night, asmany of the people here had no idea TN had heat.

I saw some CRAZY samples last night. The nike rep had a bunch of samples in the spot. Will post later today.

laugh.gif

What up everybody!

Nike Outlet or Niketown or just a Nike retail store?

outlet...
i'll be out der to see wat they got. i was actually at the polo store yesterday
watup errbody

Fellas whats up? No love on the Yeezys for me i went on a dummy mission lol walters line was long they had like 40 people in line at 5:30 when i touch down soi walked in and see what was up and young jeezy was in there buying like 20 pair of shoes including 2 pair of yeezys when he came out he snatched one of thecats up in line and gave cat a pair a 9.5 it was crazy the video is on the shoe game .com and u should see my white cadillac in the backround lol paid forparking for nothing lol and supreme he said he pre sold all of his already so he didnt have none iu was hot so i slid over to gladys night and ron williamschicken and waffles pissed off and just grabbed those hurache forces and some seersucker am1's to hols me dwn i even offered cat 400 to get a pair he didntbite but oh well i doubt if i go for the black ones but who knows thats my story yall guys be easy.

Back
Top Bottom