The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

If Serena is taking a wild card to a grass court tournament to get match play before Wimbledon then she needs to leave the kid and husband at home. If she wants those records, she's gotta shake the rest of the baby weight mentally and physically.

IMO Serena has done it all. Don't really care about Court's record as that was pre open era. I want her and Venus to retire soon if they don't want to put in the work anymore. Can't blame them.

IMG_3515.JPG
IMG_3563.JPG
IMG_3616.JPG

IMO Serena has done it all. Don't really care about Court's record as that was pre open era. I want her and Venus to retire soon if they don't want to put in the work anymore. Can't blame them.

I think Serena still has the physical tools but Venus not so much. Venus fired her entire staff about 10 years too late in my opinion.

I think Serena still has the physical tools but Venus not so much. Venus fired her entire staff about 10 years too late in my opinion.
Serena's mental toughness is pretty much gone which is what concerns me. Even at her worst physically, OZ Open 07, her mental toughness got her that slam. She chokes like she never has in the past.

Serena's mental toughness is pretty much gone which is what concerns me. Even at her worst physically, OZ Open 07, her mental toughness got her that slam. She chokes like she never has in the past.

That's why I said she needs to leave the kid at daycare like other working moms.

As much as I hate them, I really wish ESPN carried the FO. It feels more like a Masters 1000/Premier Mandatory than it does a slam.

Had the pleasure of walking the Roland-Garros grounds just weeks ago and obviously USO living in close proximity in NJ. But I really want to prioritize the Oz and Wimbledon, sooner rather than later in my lifetime.

Rooting for "Sascha" Wednesday but don't expect him to beat "Nole." Although Zverev cost me $ this AM by defeating Fog.

Back
Top Bottom