The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Kinda torn on which session(s) to attend next week, can only realistically go for the quarterfinals because of work and travel.

Tuesday day session = ideal, possibly a Fed or Djokovic match, but I'm working Monday night into Tuesday morning
Tuesday night session = way overpriced (4x the day session prices) probably going to be two good matches though (Serena + Fed or Djokovic)
Wednesday day session = absolute cheapest, probably going to get a ticket anyways, not expecting to see any superstars
Wednesday night session = expensive as well, could be a Nadal match

Leaning towards buying a ticket for the day session on tuesday and wednesday, and trying to take Monday night off or leaving work early.

Will we finally get Federer/Nadal in a US Open Final or will somebody else finally win a grand slam?

somebody else?

giphy.gif

The field on both halves is relatively depleted. I'd be interested to see if Zverev can finally break through but at the of the day I hope Fed gets 21.

Watched the Keys match yesterday. I had picked Svitolina anyway but the only thing that kept Madison in the game was her serve. It wasn’t really as close as the numbers suggested. Svitolina dominated the match.

Back
Top Bottom