The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Azarenka is officially tired.
She has no lift in her legs.
Can't power the shots back like she was in the second set.

Gotta figure out where me and Serena are going to celebrate her victory.
Another victory for the thickest chick in the history of Tennis!

Um Vika will definitely have challengers :lol:

She's not far and away the second most dominant woman's player, she is great though.

Poor vika she challenged Serena again comes up short. Azarenka gave it her all in the second set. Only needs Serena to retire...

Hope Rafa beats Novak tommorow

Last edited:
Um Vika will definitely have challengers :lol:

She's not far and away the second most dominant woman's player, she is great though.

Yes she is. It damn sure isn't anybody else in the top 10 that can beat her consistently especially. The gap is Serena, Vika, and everybody else.

Poor vika she challenged Serena again comes up short. Azarenka gave it her all in the second set. Only needs Serena to retire...

Hope Rafa beats Novak tommorow

T___T at only needs Serena to retire. She needs to work on her fitness. She ran out of gas during the tiebreak.

Serena :pimp:

She is seriously one of the greatest US Athletes ever. I feel like more should be made of what she has accomplished. She basically went into the third set like alright this is enough time to end this. She is on a different level then every other female that plays the sport in the entire world....just crazy to me. Out there like rodger in his prime.

I'd like to see joker win...but i don't know if he will have it in him after that semi-final marathon.

Serena
pimp.gif

She is seriously one of the greatest US Athletes ever. I feel like more should be made of what she has accomplished. She basically went into the third set like alright this is enough time to end this. She is on a different level then every other female that plays the sport in the entire world....just crazy to me. Out there like rodger in his prime.

I'd like to see joker win...but i don't know if he will have it in him after that semi-final marathon.

I'd up her to being one of the greatest athletes in the history of sports.

Back
Top Bottom