The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Rafa has too much pride to just retire...and I think he's waiting for the painkillers to kick in..could take 30 min, if he survives that long

Rafa has lost his last 4 Slam finals when he's lost the 1st set & hasn't come back from a set down to win a Slam final since 2006 French.

Pospisil looked just as bad physically against Ebden, and he ended up winning in 4 sets.

This is completely unbelievable. Never have seen anything like this before.

I give props for Rafa for riding this out. I hope the pain killers kick in soon so we can get the match we deserve to see.

Henin quit against Mauresmo when the latter was spanking her *** so hard I felt the pain through my computer screen.

She said she was so sick she couldn't play on. Within 60 mins she was spotted carrying her own bags out to her car.

I know the haters/trolls on the tennis forum will be saying he's faking, but just watch his movement and especially the serve (first to go on back injuries).

And no, you don't sacrifice an entire set just for the sake of gamesmanship.  That's just stupid. 

Henin quit against Mauresmo when the latter was spanking her *** so hard I felt the pain through my computer screen.

She said she was so sick she couldn't play on. Within 60 mins she was spotted carrying her own bags out to her car.
Surely, you're not implying..............

Welp. Nadal is only going to get better through the rest of the match. Once the dope kicks in it might be too late for Stan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom