The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Victor Wemby Invitational)

Missed the match, but surprised Marin was able to get 2 sets!  And it looks like he had his chances. 

Fed thought off three match points, this dude is the greatest. At 34 years old he continues to amaze, i'm really pulling for him. I am concerned with stamina and age, but you never know

Wimbledon be having all these nice, blonde line judges dressed like golfers from the 30s.

Last edited:
Federer hungry. Hope he has more in the gas tank. He does well against big servers though. Word to my guy Roddick. 

anyone keep up with Milos? Haven't watched any of his matches for a while now. How's his game been?

Andy Murray looking like a problem. Wonder what the crowd would be like for a Murray Federer final.

Last edited:
Cmon Tsonga. Don't give up!

If Tsonga did not give away the 1st set, he could have already won this match 
eyes.gif

Federer hungry. Hope he has more in the gas tank. He does well against big servers though. Word to my guy Roddick. 

anyone keep up with Milos? Haven't watched any of his matches for a while now. How's his game been?

Andy Murray looking like a problem. Wonder what the crowd would be like for a Murray Federer final.
I've been watching the Milos game whenever they don't interfere with Roger's games.

He has been impressive imo, been a lot more comfortable at net. I think it was Brad Gilbert that said Milos is playing the best tennis hes seen him play. 

There was an article about her losing her fatness. Her face definitely does not look better. She was chubby cute before.

Last edited:
She doesn't look well. Apparently they prevented her from participating in some tennis event because of her size.

I dunno why brad gilbert was riding so hard for venus. Said Kerber would lose in straight sets. Such a dumbass.

Vee...
frown.gif

Figured the crowd would really be cheering on Venus throughout the match. You barely heard anything from them...

V should be proud of her effort but because she has a heart of a champion, I know she won't be thrilled by the result. The final should be good. Angie has the game to beat Serena if Serena is off like she has been in grand slam finals.

Yeah nothing really for Venus to hang her head about. Though because of her championship mentality, I can understand if she feels disappointment.

Hoping for a good final. Would be dope if Serena wins it though. 

Read an article about Bartoli that she claims she got some virus from India in February that has left her allergic to dang near everything. 

Hoping that's not the case and is something reversible instead.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom