The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Victor Wemby Invitational)

Like others have said, I wasn’t looking forward to the day he surpasses Federer and Nadal. I don’t want him to talk about “I could’ve won” and start blaming others in the future, when he didn’t have the commitment and desire to win that the others have.

Nice effort from Kozlov but a player like Dimitrov should have just ran away with it.

The match after that Zverev v Brooksby went crazy long as well and ended at 4.55am. :lol:

Never seen someone get 'withdrawn' like that before. Def deserved. The ATP/tourney was quick to act, but are still surprisingly quiet about the domestic abuse case. 🙄

Dang, I saw his apology first and just saw the video.

Dude was wilding out lolol.

Nadal had a tough match but came through with the dub...the rematch against Daniil will be interesting since it's only 3 sets.... just glad Novak lost at Dubai lol

Is wimbeldon gonna protect his family in russia if he says he doesn't support dictator putin?

i hate politics in sports.

Double edge sword for Daniil. Denounce the govt of his home country or face being force not to play in tournaments and if he is able to face constant heckling for representing his country

I came in here to see Sinner Sinner can shed light on withdrawing from Indian wells :lol:

russia-cossack-dance.gif

LFG

Back
Top Bottom