The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Victor Wemby Invitational)

even on super slo-mo its tough to see

chair ump looks like Big Ed
rs_1024x759-200311093118-1024-big-ed-90-day-ch-031120.jpg

Saba’s grunt is a joke and not fair play. Worst I’ve heard since Pova

I could tolerate Pova's grunts cuz it was, at least, heard when or right after she hit the ball.

Saba's grunts are extended and can still be heard when her opponent is about to hit the ball.

I could tolerate Pova's grunts cuz it was, at least, heard when or right after she hit the ball.

Saba's grunts are extended and can still be heard when her opponent is about to hit the ball.
You’re right. Pova and even Azarenka were just loud but it was on contact when they hit the ball. Saba is wrong and I wish she would get warned for it. It’s becoming more and more of a joke how ridiculous this is becoming.

🤔🤔🤔
The first positive anti-doping test took place on 10 March during the Indian Wells Masters 1000 event and trace amounts of a metabolite of clostebol were also found in a test eight days later, just before the Miami Open, which Sinner won. His results, points and prize money earned at Indian Wells have been disqualified.

Sinner was notified of the positive test in April. Sinner withdrew from the quarter-finals of the Madrid Open after a three-set win over Karen Khachanov on 30 April, citing a hip injury. He did not compete again for 27 days until his first round match at the French Open after also withdrawing from the Italian Open in Rome, his home tournament.

I don't blame em. It is absolutely not a good look for the ATP and Sinner... especially since he tested positive TWICE and then conveniently withdrew citing injuries, when it was actually a suspension. No one knew a thing or had any suspicions.

I think Sinner is a drug cheat. His story seems phony and others have dealt with way harsher during their fights. Halep lost a bunch of time but this guy somehow barely misses any time.

Back
Top Bottom