!!!The Official Troy Ave thread: Major Without a Deal online and in stores 6/9/15!!!

He put the flame to Joey with the disrespect.

Boys in here sounding soft.

You shouldn't throw shots if you not prepared for what might come back honestly, you call a man out in public and all bets are off.
I agree. When you disrespect someone even if it is as minimal as album sales how do you not expect for it to get disrespectful? He's suppose to be humble and respectful lol

You diss a dead homie you gotta die. At the very least they gotta put god in the hospital

There are things called "boundaries" though.

Is there though? I could see if Ave started this but it was brought to him. This doesn't go down if Joey didn't use him as a punchline.

I think there are. Like I said, doesn't mean they don't get crossed.

Plenty of "beefs" have been between two individuals without collateral damage.

But not everyone lives by the same code.

I agree. When you disrespect someone even if it is as minimal as album sales how do you not expect for it to get disrespectful? He's suppose to be humble and respectful lol

**** don't have to be on one extreme vs. the other. There can be middle ground.

Everything else Troy said on the record was straight. And all we're talking about is some **** he said about a dead dude.

Last edited:
Ain't no rules. There are repercussions tho. It's up to Joey and his crew to lay the law down.

Personally I think it was lame but I can't say he was wrong.

Look at the Chicago boys. You can diss a dead homie on a song and get killed an hour after the song uploaded. You don't want things to get to that level...but they gonna have to see Troy. Ain't no way around it.

Think Joey should just address it on his next album

Still find it funny that Joey couldn't ether Lil B

Ain't no rules. There are repercussions tho. It's up to Joey and his crew to lay the law down.

Personally I think it was lame but I can't say he was wrong.

Look at the Chicago boys. You can diss a dead homie on a song and get killed an hour after the song uploaded. You don't want things to get to that level...but they gonna have to see Troy. Ain't no way around it.

That and that.

Dude took some cracks about album sales and turned it into some other ****.

I ***** with Troy but I know (and knew) dudes like him and they're their own worst enemy.

Last edited:
I'm all for rap battles but bringing up somebody's dead homie is crossing the line. That's some **** you bring up if this is a real beef. 2Pac ain't cross the line cuz he felt like they had a hand in him getting shot. That was a real situation. Just like 50 and Ja.

Joey talked about his album sales. That's music. I like Troy but I think dude been waiting to get involved in a beef. Son wants to be 50 so bad.

Drake vs meek got dudes wanting pillow fight in rap now. Y'all wanna hear corny gf jokes, u open that box, whatever happens happens. Joey is on the clock now, he don't respond on wax or go see that man, he a suckas 0 respect.

Drake vs meek got dudes wanting pillow fight in rap now. Y'all wanna hear corny gf jokes, u open that box, whatever happens happens. Joey is on the clock now, he don't respond on wax or go see that man, he a suckas 0 respect.

:lol: Huh? Like Phil said it's plenty of rap battles w/o talking about somebody dead homies. It's personal at that point. You better grow some eyes in the back of your head if you talking like that.

Last edited:
In a situation like this the only way u can respond is with hands

Facts. They put hands on a cameraman at the yeezy show. If they don't put hands on a dude who made fun of your man's suicide you gon look funny in the light.

I'm 99% sure he wit it. If u make those statements u down for whatever happens.

I'm 99% sure he wit it. If u make those statements u down for whatever happens.
Troy Ave positions himself as a "street" dude and for sure Pro Era guys are "soft" image wise compared to BSB so that's why TA came that way....words are words and Joey can clearly (and should) roast this dude on wax...but I think TA thinks too much of himself, that fat fool Hovain got him drinking his own hypejuice and BSB is sleeping on how heavy the West Indians still are in BK. 

Hopefully this stays on music cause anything else, no matter what was said, is just corny. 

If he gets touched, that's on him,no sympathy.

The diss is probably Troy Ave's best record aside from Your Style.

I don't there is a such thing as too far. You can't slap someone and then say they're going too far if they pull out a baseball bat and bust your head. That's why you gotta stay in your lane unless provoked because you don't know how far the next man is gonna go.

This wouldn't have happened if Joey ain't say his name.

And now Troy has to be ready for the repercussions, on or off wax, from Joey's camp.

The diss is probably Troy Ave's best record aside from Your Style.

I don't there is a such thing as too far. You can't slap someone and then say they're going too far if they pull out a baseball bat and bust your head. That's why you gotta stay in your lane unless provoked because you don't know how far the next man is gonna go.

This wouldn't have happened if Joey ain't say his name.

And now Troy has to be ready for the repercussions, on or off wax, from Joey's camp.
This. Ain't like dude just sent strays his way for no reason. U start some **** u don't know what's gonna happen.

Not sure what song it was, but I finally heard a pretty good track from him. Has a video to it. Still sounds like a 50 knockoff, but I caught myself nodding to it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom