||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Alright, which NTer is emailing me back and forth about Wiz tickets from Craigslist right now?
Supply and demand baby, a simplistic, uneducated mind like yours obviously isn't able to grasp such a elementary business concept. What a disgrace to Lions fan across the great state of Michigan. Dropping HOV quotes at such inopportune times. SMH

roll.gif

This is too much
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
next time wiz comes to boston i'm gonna have to rack up on tickets to resell..

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Alright, which NTer is emailing me back and forth about Wiz tickets from Craigslist right now?
Supply and demand baby, a simplistic, uneducated mind like yours obviously isn't able to grasp such a elementary business concept. What a disgrace to Lions fan across the great state of Michigan. Dropping HOV quotes at such inopportune times. SMH

roll.gif

This is too much
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
next time wiz comes to boston i'm gonna have to rack up on tickets to resell..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want to meet the people who are paying 100 to see Wiz. Dude emailed me a decent 5 emails trying to convince me he sold 2 tickets to somebody for 200. This is what he said to me too.

Your entire argument is erroneous because within one hour of listing them, I received offers for 175, 190 and 200. They've been sold, no matter how oblivious you chose to remain to the truth. You're salty because your cake isn't stacked high enough to afford this concert, which leads to you low-balling potential sellers. I wish I could understand your frustration, but I stack my chips high so I really can't relate. But yo, I'm off to the bar, wayside wednesday baby, in about 5 years your 16 year old self will know how much fun it is. Holla.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

roll.gif

roll.gif

Who's he trying to convince? Me or himself? Oh and dude is balling on his T-Mobile Blackberry
roll.gif

I want to meet the people who are paying 100 to see Wiz. Dude emailed me a decent 5 emails trying to convince me he sold 2 tickets to somebody for 200. This is what he said to me too.

Your entire argument is erroneous because within one hour of listing them, I received offers for 175, 190 and 200. They've been sold, no matter how oblivious you chose to remain to the truth. You're salty because your cake isn't stacked high enough to afford this concert, which leads to you low-balling potential sellers. I wish I could understand your frustration, but I stack my chips high so I really can't relate. But yo, I'm off to the bar, wayside wednesday baby, in about 5 years your 16 year old self will know how much fun it is. Holla.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Who's he trying to convince? Me or himself? Oh and dude is balling on his T-Mobile Blackberry
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 he styled on you, though

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

cat stunted on you in virtual reality. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

This *!+! had me dying.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Taylor is serious business. 

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 he styled on you, though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
He knows it to

Amber Rose is fugggggin bad, but....

Wiz X Amber
30t6p3b.gif
....Besides the fact that I'm pretty sure this is all a publicity stunt, gettin boo'd up is never what that is....I fu** em once then I don't need em.
pimp.gif

Hopping rappers to stay relevant, can't knock it.
"I know you ain't gettin this kinda **** from that local dude"

Originally Posted by awwsome

So funny how Ye's "Blame Game" statements are all coming true after the song drops.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by awwsome

So funny how Ye's "Blame Game" statements are all coming true after the song drops.
Funnier thing is I remember Wiz tweeting "Yeezy taught you well" a while back 
This has to be a publicity stunt with all the tweets and $**$, if not smh at Wiz for being blinded buy that +%@.

Back
Top Bottom