||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

this is one of the harder wiz songs i heard

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good look
Someone hook this mp3 up.

I dont keep up with Wiz too much, whats the song that they were all rapping on the bus gettin super hype?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Them dudes livin' the life 
pimp.gif

3 things.
1.I wonder how the payroll works with all them dudes...
2.That Yellowbone who is always there is fine
3.You know you are doing it when people laugh extra hard at your jokes... ex Sonny Bronx Tale.

Happy to see Wiz blow up, been a fan since "Say Yeah" came out BUT some of these features, SMH. I saw the Black & Yellow Remix video this morning and it was flat out buns. T-Pain looking like an extra from Ready or Not (Fugees) and Snoop looks like his father in the video. Wiz can't be having bums on records.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Happy to see Wiz blow up, been a fan since "Say Yeah" came out BUT some of these features, SMH. I saw the Black & Yellow Remix video this morning and it was flat out buns. T-Pain looking like an extra from Ready or Not (Fugees) and Snoop looks like his father in the video. Wiz can't be having bums on records.

ibwkYG

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

bro I couldn't have said it better. Thought the same thing when I saw it... 

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Damnnn Taylor Gang's groupies are
pimp.gif

None of those chicks on the bus looked good at all. There was one in the whole video that was decent.

roll.gif

The prices people are asking for Wiz tickets on Craigslist. Asking for 100 a ticket for WIZ... I mean I like Wiz and all but come on.

Any Michigan heads have any extra tickets to the KZoo or Royal Oak show this weekend?

Alright, which NTer is emailing me back and forth about Wiz tickets from Craigslist right now?
Supply and demand baby, a simplistic, uneducated mind like yours obviously isn't able to grasp such a elementary business concept. What a disgrace to Lions fan across the great state of Michigan. Dropping HOV quotes at such inopportune times. SMH

roll.gif

This is too much
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom