||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

dudes about to fall off..

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Shaze804

man wiz need to get with sledgren, johnny juliano or cardo for a single...

Yep.

Im almost 100% sure theyll be on album cuts but as far as singles. I highly doubt that. Not unless its some undeniable stuff.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Guess who's wiz label mate?

JETS fool
pimp.gif

Mainstream collab album would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

isn't wiz on atlantic?
spitta signed with warner bros. wiz's old label...correct me if I'm wrong

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Guess who's wiz label mate?

JETS fool
pimp.gif

Mainstream collab album would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

isn't wiz on atlantic?
spitta signed with warner bros. wiz's old label...correct me if I'm wrong
Atlantic is a parent company of warner
captureoct.jpg

The first part of the interview wasn't bad...I just figured ya'll were gassing.

Then I listened to the 2nd part and that #@!$ was actually kind of disturbing at times.

he must have gotten played by his BM or something and really been hurt cuz he sounds like a *++*@ talking about NN like that...

its more extra than most guys...its some personal %!@+ behind the way flex talks about women...i noticed he wasn't talkin about amber the way he did when kanye was there now that she's being claimed by wiz

my bad folk

i made a thread about wiz hijacking some of spittas stuff
or am i just hearing things im too lazy to try to remember lines from KushxOJ but on black/yellow dude took the "real rap" line and now on on my level duke using the "money spent on the engine to hear it roar" line even though i heard him reffer to engines before that was just too close

maybe im reaching
ohwell.gif

btw On My Level
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

he must have gotten played by his BM or something and really been hurt cuz he sounds like a *++*@ talking about NN like that...

its more extra than most guys...its some personal %!@+ behind the way flex talks about women...i noticed he wasn't talkin about amber the way he did when kanye was there now that she's being claimed by wiz
true.
i mean like jada told sigel "what chick would wanna lay with you" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he did sound extra tho

Back
Top Bottom