||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Don't lose yourself Wiz...
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

This thought keeps goin thru my head when I hear these new tracks, damn, not a good sign.

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

But like.. where the %#$% is Taylor Gang CDQ at tho.

Thats ALL I ask.

And seriously, I hope Atlantic is behind this... and not the weed.

This! I'm fiending to hear this track
& Roll up is weak

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

He's a goner. A 2nd coming of Joe Budden IMO.

One hit wonder....
Wiz had a big fan base before black & yellow, soooo that one hit wonder garbage can be thrown out the door.....if anything he's fallin off from what he's capable of, but the final determination will be "Rolling Papers"

If it's on the lvl of K & OJ I'll be more than satisfied.

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

apparently this is amber and wiz mom
tumblr_lfjwkwpVpQ1qbxayfo1_500.jpg
noo wiz dont let her loose in that nfl locker roooom!
laugh.gif
LMAO.. too late, no wonder them stillers came out in beast mode, prolly ran train wit the whole 52 man roster...

james harisson prob broke her n half... 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

apparently this is amber and wiz mom
tumblr_lfjwkwpVpQ1qbxayfo1_500.jpg
noo wiz dont let her loose in that nfl locker roooom!
laugh.gif
LMAO.. too late, no wonder them stillers came out in beast mode, prolly ran train wit the whole 52 man roster...

james harisson prob broke her n half... 
frown.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

We been smokin for 10 hours....... 4 mo joints & we gone need sleepin bags in this b!tch

where can i get this "taylors" hoodie at anyone??

^
sold out homie.....they go for $80 online

BUT

if you catch them back stage at a show they always have a bunch of Hoodies and TG gear stashed away for shows and they real cool if you ask they will hook you up

i know the shows where i DJed and opened up for them Will and Bonics would be at the Telly wit boxes full of different Hoodies and Shirts.....I asked could I get one so I got 2 of the black ones (GI JOE STYLE LOGO) and one grey one (AIR FORCE STYLE LOGO)

^^^^^ what's size bra?? Let me cop one off you hook at fellow NT bro out.. I already went to the Tucson and phx show.

Back
Top Bottom