||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Big Sean's verse on Phone Number, 
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Boiii! 

Cabin Fever is flames. I am sooo tired of Black and Yellow though, I can't go anywhere without hearing it
eyes.gif

wiz is always snatching up somebodies flow so i'm not surprised

i'm just glad the tape is dope, since black and yellow came out i don't think i've liked one of his songs other than on my level.. happy he hasn't fallen off like i feared he might.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by firered18

YO CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME *#% HAPPENED TO KEV DA HUSTLA, JOHNNY JULIANO, SLEDGREN,ETC???
Kev Da Hustla = CHEVY WOODS bro lol. Johnny Juliano and Wiz are still cool, he's just not an in-house producer for Wiz (he's still Rostrum). same situation with Sledgren. Wiz's "go-to" producer these days is Cardo.
HAHAHA I KNEW IT! I was listenin like "damn this foo sound JUST like Kev"
laugh.gif

Any non-DatPiff links? Like a hulkshare, usershare, etc.?

EDIT: Nevermind, I sucked it up and dowloaded the DatPiff link.

my money thru da roof, your money short you lookin mad...you danny bonaduce *$!*%
pimp.gif

said that i quit drinking but im back at it...i said i quit drinking but im back at it
pimp.gif

Production on this is great. Features were nice too, but I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like where dudes flow is going. I understand that he was never really lyrical, but damn. Kush & OJ>>>>.

ross pretty much set the standard how to rap on lex beats

he prolly didn't even try to sound like em

This is tough.

I wasn't feeling Taylor Gang at first, but I appreciate it more now hearing along with these other songs.

Hustlin' will make you put 500 up on the bench...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom