||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Modern Day Hippie

^ go to a website that rhymes with skill boots

What??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pirates spend shillings for carrot roots

roll.gif
 Yall are wild.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

that song is horrible...he should know his core fans don't want to hear that crap.

its not for you guys, its for the new broads
qft. gotta wrap up that female clientele before the album drops

are any of you guys halfway intelligent? he obviously dropped cabin fever to satisfy those who dont like mainstream wiz

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

mainstream wiz is a fruit........
30t6p3b.gif
Was thinking the same, album will be downloaded just to be safe. After what happened to Lupe, I really don't see Wiz's album being nice 

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

are any of you guys halfway intelligent? he obviously dropped cabin fever to satisfy those who dont like mainstream wiz
I said this as soon as Cabin Fever dropped so close to Rolling Papers release date. Rolling Papers=Females & the burbs, Cabin Fever, KxOJ=Us. Easy concept folks
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I actually liked the vid for Roll Up.
DL'ing Cabin Fever now. 
pimp.gif

BTW, what mixtape is Roll Up on?

Originally Posted by Shaze804

how do labels dictate whats hot?
This. I wonder what it would feel like to go to a label with your work and they want you to complete change it because its not commercial enough.

Has to be a terrible feeling

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

This. I wonder what it would feel like to go to a label with your work and they want you to complete change it because its not commercial enough.

the jews don't care.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

the jews don't care.
I know what point you were trying to make, but you could've done it without being anti-semitic. Label-heads would have worked fine. Grow up fool...

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

the jews don't care.
I know what point you were trying to make, but you could've done it without being anti-semitic. Label-heads would have worked fine. Grow up fool...
How is it antisemitic to even generalize and say all label-heads/executives in the music industry are jews? Is being a label-head/music executive a bad thing? Wish that was the stereotype for black ppl.

Back
Top Bottom