||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Wiz is on the cover of Rolling Stone this week

lxzmv.jpg

Wiz called Ghostface corny on the radio, I can't *$$@ with that
30t6p3b.gif

He caught feeling about that GFK blog that's not even the real GFK
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

smh...although, what was he supposed to say?  At least he didn't let "Ghostface" punk him.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by trhee

I'm sorry but Wiz fell off.

How?  I mean, he dropped a couple duds recently, but "fell off"?
People forget he only dropped Kush and OJ a year ago. That said, we'll see what he do with his next tape.

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

smh...although, what was he supposed to say?  At least he didn't let "Ghostface" punk him.

U right, he probably didn't know the situation.
Son should know never to talk sideways about GFK tho, he might end up like Ma$e
laugh.gif

The radio station is completely at fault for that

Onto the music, Cabin Fever is the !$!@
pimp.gif

I was getting kind of anxious cause I really haven't been !*!%@%$ with any of Wiz's new material since KushxOJ but this !$!@ goes!

I can't listen to these vids now but if Wiz really called Ghost corny and it was recorded expect him to perform at his next show with an eye jammy unless he quickly apologizes cuz he didn't know it wasn't the real Ghost.

Homey made a grave mistake
laugh.gif

I mean saying something like that now with Rae album dropping. You only helping them after they confront you.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Wiz is on the cover of Rolling Stone this week

lxzmv.jpg
He looks RIDICULOUS 
Definitely not happy with him talking about GFK, you have one retail album and every song you make is almost the same. So relax and ignore that question next time. I'll stay with Cabin Fever for now but I know his album gonna be baby poop

Wiz should of confirmed multiple times before sayin that about Ghost.

everybody knows he will come see you and put hands on you
laugh.gif

Wiz dun goofed calling Ghost corny. Even if the real Ghost called dude baby thighs, when you get asked about it, you gotta just say I respect dude as an artist and keep it moving. Khalifa not bout that life.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Wiz dun goofed calling Ghost corny. Even if the real Ghost called dude baby thighs, when you get asked about it, you gotta just say I respect dude as an artist and keep it moving. Khalifa not bout that life.

QFT. Wizzle man would crumble infront of Iron Man.

Still though, how the radio station gonna bait him like that? I would be pissed at the station.

Back
Top Bottom