||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Go BUY it, he gave ya'll 10 years worth of mixtapes, he GAVE ya'll Kush and OJ, just be patient.

THIS. He's only put out one album that I know of and paid for, everything else was free and his concert ticket prices were very fairly priced, too.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Go BUY it, he gave ya'll 10 years worth of mixtapes, he GAVE ya'll Kush and OJ, just be patient.

THIS. He's only put out one album that I know of and paid for, everything else was free and his concert ticket prices were very fairly priced, too.
Fairly priced?

I paid $14 for this past WB tour concert....I spent like 4x that just on the tress I consumed that day
laugh.gif

If anyone can get me the song playing at 2:20 in this video i will pay good money

pm me if your forreal

Listening to Chevy Woods and laughing @ how nobody mentioned this. He got French Montana & Juicy J on it and noboy cares

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by Nash

this fool wiz came up to my school and swooped up a girl I was after
laugh.gif
Forever alone.

Not exactly - there's thousands of girls here so I'm not sweating one.  I just think it's funny that of all the places he had to come and girls to get, it was mine.  On to the next one 
happy.gif
my nukka
pimp.gif

F that b's friends then F her haaa
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^

It's a fake beef n I'm sure Ye has no problem with Wiz and the same for Wiz

Wiz and the gang rock wit Yeezy music heavy and I'm sure Wiz would side wit Ye before Amber

This the same dude who repeats lines like "next to someones daughter who I'll probably never see again"
only on NT.

only on NT?
laugh.gif

get outta here......I have had the privilege of opening up for Wiz 3 times and chilling wit him and I heard outta his own mouth how he feel about Kanye and his music......he will choose making music wit Ye over Amber anyday

laugh.gif
  if you think he gonna put a video chick over his OWN music and career

but then again there are alot of Ye stans on here so I see y Cronic made that comment

Originally Posted by alex2182

Listening to Chevy Woods and laughing @ how nobody mentioned this. He got French Montana & Juicy J on it and noboy cares

Its because dude is wack 
laugh.gif

His %*+$ is mad boring

He better not quit his job as hypeman 

What's the name of that wiz song cj clue plays during his set on 105.1? He only plays like 30 seconds of it though.

Back
Top Bottom