||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

someone explain to me why datpiff has to be the only place to have the mixtape.
like do they actually have some sort of rights to release it first?
im saying why doesnt wiz just throw a couple mediafire links out...

maybe im overreacting

Money. There's 193930 mixtape sites but only 2 major ones. If one of those gets it first or exclusive more people will go there = more people see the ads= More $$$

ill just go back and try later these websites suck 
indifferent.gif

i know someone has a random link with it ..
live is down for me..
and datpiff is down for me too..

i jus wanna listen to some wiz man ..

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

someone explain to me why datpiff has to be the only place to have the mixtape.
like do they actually have some sort of rights to release it first?
im saying why doesnt wiz just throw a couple mediafire links out...

maybe im overreacting

Money. There's 193930 mixtape sites but only 2 major ones. If one of those gets it first or exclusive more people will go there = more people see the ads= More $$$
so datpiff pays artists?

is there any website where i can just listen to it for now untill all these sites decide to work?

Got to the download part of Livemixtapes, but it says to enter the download code and the damn code won't load.

All I want to do is play some 2k12 and listen to some new Wiz! I have K&OJ and Cabin Fever playing back to back for the past couple hours waiting for this!

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

is there any website where i can just listen to it for now untill all these sites decide to work?

livemixtapes has a pop up realmusic player that im using to listen to it

finally downloading from livemixtapes, idk if we can post links on here so let me know if we can or pm me for a link in a few

Originally Posted by CJ863

finally downloading from livemixtapes, idk if we can post links on here so let me know if we can or pm me for a link in a few
WOuld appreciate a pm

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

livemixtapes has a pop up realmusic player that im using to listen to it
thank you sir im gonna go and check that out.. gott my doobiess ready for this $%#% maneee
pimp.gif

juicy j is %++ . dude ruins all the songs hes on. First few songs on the tape are fire but the second portion of the tape is meh. idk ill give the whole tape a second play tomorrow see if the second half grows on me . then again i did listen to the entire songs for the first like 8 or so songs then quickly skimmed through the second half so its unfair to judge but from what i heard i didnt like those songs much.

Mary 3x
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom