||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

this tape is super dope..that frank ocean sample
pimp.gif

I'm impressed after a quick skim through. That T.A.P. junt sounds like some old triple six shh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

Got to the download part of Livemixtapes, but it says to enter the download code and the damn code won't load.

All I want to do is play some 2k12 and listen to some new Wiz! I have K&OJ and Cabin Fever playing back to back for the past couple hours waiting for this!
what i did was press the down button and it showed me a old code i put on for another mixtape then i submit it and it quickly refreshed with the new code

Curren$y J.O.B. > Wiz Amber Ice

why did he rap on the same beat that Spitta already used as a intro on Verde Terrace

ambers part on never been 2 is low key shots at kanye.

reaching though
edit: the beat/sample on the cruise is serious
sick.gif
, i dont think he did it justice though

at the end of nameless Wiz is talking about Kanye

im 100% sure of it

im 100% sure of it

Will be downloading almost solely cause of Juicy J, but supposedly Wiz "went back to his roots", so
if that's the case, here we go...
pimp.gif

Will be downloading almost solely cause of Juicy J, but supposedly Wiz "went back to his roots", so
if that's the case, here we go...
pimp.gif

Ill be the 1st to say it.....

ITS NO WHERE NEAR KUSH & OJ.......

at the sametime its not commercial like Rolling Papers either........

tape is nice has still has some tracks you skip and soem songs would be alot better if he actually go back to the old way he made hooks

I guess the POTC2, Star Power, Deal Or No Deal, How Fly, Flight School, Kush & OJ Wiz is gone for good
embarassed.gif

If you ask me High School was better then this

But Never Been 2, Guilty Conscience, Nameless, ONIFC, Brainstorm, & Rowland
pimp.gif

another classic tape by wiz. the man never dissapoints at all ! Im glad i got to meet this dude and talk to him in person for alittle in philly

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

im 100% sure of it
I didnt hear anything about Kanye at all. 
nerd.gif

at the end of the song when he is getting interviewed the guy HAS TO ASK HIM  "how do you think Kanye feels about you" cause

Wiz replys "im pretty sure he likes my music" then laughs

then the guy says "he might" then laughs

Wiz replys "If you like rap music and you like hard stuff you cant deny it"

then it goes into Never Been 2 which features Amber Rose on the hook sayin forget all the money and clothes NO DUDE HAS EVER TAKEN HER THIS FAR

if any one doesn't see this then I dont know what to say

Back
Top Bottom