||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Wiz Khalifa is so damn CONSISTENT!

Jesus...if you find the right chick...some wine...and compile his best songs...you're STRAAAAAIGHT!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Recommend me a mixtape......

i love ' I'm a star '

Prince Of The City 1 & 1 Flight School <>. How Fly B.A.R.

? , That's a mixtape?

Also what about the mixtape with ink my body on it.. any good?
and is Power star any good?

b4 i download..

^ lmao

and ink my body is on star power.

prince of the city2..Flight school, how fly, star power, BAR, and the album are all good to me

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^ lmao

prince of the city2..Flight school, how fly, star power, BAR, and the album are all good to me
I agree.

Deal or No Deal CDQ is much better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Recommend me a mixtape......

i love ' I'm a star '

Prince Of The City 1 & 1 Flight School <>. How Fly B.A.R.

? , That's a mixtape?

Also what about the mixtape with ink my body on it.. any good?
and is Power star any good?

b4 i download..

lol @ Power Star..but yeah you need to get: Prince of the City 1 Show & Prove Prince of the City 2 Flight School How Fly B.A.R Grow Season & Star Powerwere meh to me

Did anybody hear anything about the material video? because i seen a behind the scenes for the video like 3 months ago and haven't seen anything since.

Wiz is what rap is/should be all about. He's not being tainted by a major--he's making the music he wants to make for the people who want to hear it,and it's working.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

This dude really don't be saying much of #%%$ but I just can't help but dig the vibe of most of his #%%$. Straight ridin music.

QFT.
Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by Im Not You

This dude really don't be saying much of #%%$ but I just can't help but dig the vibe of most of his #%%$. Straight ridin music.
He is like a 06-07 verion of Wayne, sans the punchlines....

Not close.

To me, he almost seems like a modern version of a young Snoop Dogg. I say modern because Wiz utilizes autotune and stuff like that. I guess he's kind oflike what Snoop tried to become toward the end of his career, except younger and cooler.

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^ lmao

I agree.

Deal or No Deal CDQ is much better
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

no leak on deal or no deal?
You been under a rock fam? *!+*, been leaked/dropped now.

Like everyone has been sayin.....Red Carpet=piff.
All we do is get high an watch adult swim, relatively fly like a metor or spaceship
pimp.gif

Wiz said on ustream that he's going to release videos for One way and This Plane and he said that he scrapped the material video im disappointed about thatone.

The "Material" and "Shame" 'videos' are on WSHH

I can see why dude scrapped material...the vid just did not fit the song. But this looks like another scenario where a director still releases the vid evenwhen Wiz didn't want to...don't know everything behind it though.

The Shame vid was better than material but that's not saying much

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

The "Material" and "Shame" 'videos' are on WSHH

I can see why dude scrapped material...the vid just did not fit the song. But this looks like another scenario where a director still releases the vid even when Wiz didn't want to...don't know everything behind it though.

The Shame vid was better than material but that's not saying much
Yeah, I was looking at those videos with the
sick.gif
/
tired.gif
face. Thanks for clearing that up.

Back
Top Bottom