||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

wish some songs had better quality +*%+* so quiet then it gets loud then goes quiet again. w.e. free plus leak

Originally Posted by chris steez

gonna see him perform this tuesday at highline ballroom
pimp.gif

yeah me too. iono bout these cats he got opening for him tho..ninjasonik and andrew trouble, both they music sounds weird to me

Favorite Tracks
1. Bout Y'all
2. Studio Love
3. Red Carpet

laugh.gif
@ recycling Who I Am, Chewy, and Friendly.

At first I was like "why is everybody bugging over the quality"....then "Studio Lovin" comes on and it sounds much lower compared to theother songs
smh.gif

Maybe when the official joint drops tomorrow it'll sound better

Yo has anybody bought a copy yet? I'm hoping all the songs sound better on the official joint...

That "Superstar" song is dope
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Ima just wait and see if there's a retail grouprip version out...and I might go and cop this joint. I know some of these songs would sound way better ifthe quality was higher

I got it off of iTunes. Sound quality is decent. Might be able to argue that BAR is a bit better material-wise, though.

Edit: Nvm. The material on here is
pimp.gif
The "Blue (da boo dee)" sample (Euro-pop song from the 90's) was
eek.gif
He has an ear for beats.

Yeah I heard he's at #1 for Hip-hop with this joint...

But I wanna know is, is there a damn CDQ rip anywhere? And I mean where "studio lovin" and "right here" doesn't sound like a fat girltrying to whisper sweet nothings in my ear

I want that wham shawty

Wheres it at?

EDIT:

Damn I had some errors
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

But I wanna know is, is there a damn CDQ rip anywhere? And I mean where "studio lovin" and "right here" doesn't sound like a fat girl trying to whisper sweet nothings in my here

I want that wham shawty

Where its at?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I supported the movement on iTunes. He's #10 on the best sellers now. I guess he has a pretty decent following.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom