||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

I got TA and its.actually iight hes not.being bumped.in.NYC though but his mixtape.is good money hes straight about weed it.does get annoying

Didn't realize Cardo was doing both Wiz and L.E.$.'s stuff
pimp.gif

This ninja really thinks he's Hendrix or somethin. Album better be dope to make up for that cover

Dude is a lame now it's as simple as that. No longer checking for this wack *****

I thought the fake leaked cover was bad but jesus christ...this is 10x worse.

This ***** has lost his mind

you are not checking for this because his album cover is wack???

Son has been falling off for a while now. The cover solidifies the fact that he's going to keep pushing in this wack direction to sell
records, not go back to his roots like he said he would a few months ago. ONIFC will be Rolling Papers part deux and frankly I don't
wanna hear that wack ****

*looks at that cover* :x
Thank god Curren$y had the main input on the Live In Concert cover
But idk what is up with this guy, hes changed up his look so many times I doubt he even knows who he is anymore lol. Dude got some wrestling tights looking pants on for gods sake lmao
I just hope this album doesnt suck like Rolling Papers

Son has been falling off for a while now. The cover solidifies the fact that he's going to keep pushing in this wack direction to sell
records, not go back to his roots like he said he would a few months ago. ONIFC will be Rolling Papers part deux and frankly I don't
wanna hear that wack ****

RP only had about 4 good tracks but it wasn't THAT bad. if it is a rolling papers seuqel then :smh: .. i'd say his single (work hard or whatever) solidifies his direction rather than just his album cover..

we just gotta wait to hear it to find out i guess..

did anybody peep the tracklist?? .. RICH KIDS (FT 50 cent, Cam'Ron, Prodigy) ????? :nerd:

The hell is wiz on man :lol:

been a fan since FlightSchool but I dunno about this crap here :smh:

Back
Top Bottom