||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Son has been falling off for a while now. The cover solidifies the fact that he's going to keep pushing in this wack direction to sell
records, not go back to his roots like he said he would a few months ago. ONIFC will be Rolling Papers part deux and frankly I don't
wanna hear that wack ****
Stick to mixtape Wiz, then. He's probably separating his mixtapes and albums for his fans. The mixtapes for the dudes who enjoy his old stuff and albums for his mainstream listeners. Taylor Allderdice shows that he's still got it.

Live in Concert is dropping soon, right?

I'll wait until I hear ONIFC before I pass judgment but as far as Wiz's album & mixtape contrast is concerned, a lot of you cats already knew this was going to happen. In an altered form of Fabolous' musical career, I expected dope, urban sounding mixtapes, and more mainstream poppy sounding albums.

looks like this my cover

Wiz will continue to get his money much the way Lil Wayne does. But he won't be getting any more of my money, no tours no albums no nothing. :smh:

Any of ya'll been to his 2050 Tour?

Coming to Sacramento and might check out... mostly to see my boy Juicy J

Has there been any info on when Live in Concert is supposed to drop? They said they just had to clear the samples right? That was about a month ago. I thought it would have came out by now but I guess not.

Any of ya'll been to his 2050 Tour?

Coming to Sacramento and might check out... mostly to see my boy Juicy J

I've heard his performances suck now. He uses a live band that plays over the beat. Juicy is always good in concert though.

Tracklist from XXL:

1. “Intro”

2. “Paperbond”

3. “Bluffin”

4. “Let It Go”

5. “The Bluff” Ft. Cam’ron

6. “Work Hard, Play Hard”

7. “Got Everything” Ft. Courtney Noelle

8. “Fall Asleep”

9. “Time”

10. “It’s Nothin” Ft. 2 Chainz

11. “Rise Above” Ft. Pharrell

12. “Initiation”

13. “Up In It”

14. “No Limit”

15. “The Plan” Ft. Juicy J

16. “Remember You” Ft. The Weeknd

17. “Medicated”

Surprised at the lack of features, tbh.

Pictures of Alleged Wiz Khalifa Hit-And-Run Surface

On Sunday, TMZ reported that the LAPD wanted a word with Wiz Khalifa after he was accused of a hit-and-run. Now, it seems Khalifa is being accused of hitting two cars with his 1969 Chevelle, a Lexus and another unknown vehicle.

The woman who says Wiz Khalifa crashed into her car on September 19 filed an official report with the LAPD. Check out the pictures of the hit-and-run aftermath above.

Source: xxlmag.com

Pictures of Alleged Wiz Khalifa Hit-And-Run Surface

On Sunday, TMZ reported that the LAPD wanted a word with Wiz Khalifa after he was accused of a hit-and-run. Now, it seems Khalifa is being accused of hitting two cars with his 1969 Chevelle, a Lexus and another unknown vehicle.

The woman who says Wiz Khalifa crashed into her car on September 19 filed an official report with the LAPD. Check out the pictures of the hit-and-run aftermath above.

Source: xxlmag.com
[h1]"A ***** like me be smoking while I'm driving"[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom