||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

Im new to listing to Wiz Khalifa and everyone has been telling me to check out Deal or No Deal........

How is this CD from everyone??
Like a few cuts off the album but imo Prince Of The City 2, Fligh School and How Fly are better

Originally Posted by baller23348

wiz played this bar at my school this weekend...he was good from what i remember lol..but anyways i got to meet dude...i got into his private room by wearing my Curren$y x Diamond supply tee and sayin i was spittas boy lol...he was straight got to hang with him and his boys and yelawolf who opened for him

heres a pic

Im new to listing to Wiz Khalifa and everyone has been telling me to check out Deal or No Deal........

Deal or No Deal has a lot of mixtape tracks in CDQ so its worth having. 

baller23348 do you remeber seeing me in the room next to Wiz and the Table wit the drinks?

glad you got to get in and get a pic.....i kept tellin our bodygaurd to let in the bunnies
laugh.gif

girls was flashin me just to get in the room
eyes.gif

They did say mid-next week...last week right?
so that would be correct..
lets hope he means 12 am..lol.
i cant wait anymore!!

this dude needs to have a distribution deal with a major asap. There's no way this many people are checking for him, sold out shows and all that with nothing. I know labels been hollaring...

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Universal needs to pick him up..
Or Def Jam.
Or Atlantic.
He probraly gonna see how well he can do independently.
[color= rgb(102, 255, 255)]Y'all saying he need distribution ... but I think he feels like he can do it on his own and personally I dont think he's wrong ... I knew he had a following online but when I was at that show in Atlanta and everyone knew almost ALL the song verbatim ... I was just like WOW.[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 255, 255)]I think Amalgam should leave that straight digital format and if only online distribute the cd ... hella people would cop.[/color]

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

eek.gif
 at Kush and orange juice being a trending topic in like 5 mins

i just saw, its number two while I type this.
dude is seriously getting his buzz up.

its his time. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Universal needs to pick him up..
Or Def Jam.
Or Atlantic.
He probraly gonna see how well he can do independently.
[color= rgb(102, 255, 255)]Y'all saying he need distribution ... but I think he feels like he can do it on his own and personally I dont think he's wrong ... I knew he had a following online but when I was at that show in Atlanta and everyone knew almost ALL the song verbatim ... I was just like WOW.[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 255, 255)]I think Amalgam should leave that straight digital format and if only online distribute the cd ... hella people would cop.[/color]
He can but its too much work. If that was the case everyone would do it. When it come album time if he goes independent on his own he gonna see. Speaking of which he should be doing asap. This like his 50th mixtape.

The amalgam thing could work out though but he should on a major with the Rostrum Records/Universal etc etc. If you thought this was a buzz? They will push the hell outta this dude
laugh.gif

Hopefully it drops before I go to class in the afternoon.
pimp.gif

IMO its wack.. thereare still some good joints on there like Favorite Show, Goodbye, ThisPlane, and Young Boy Talk, but overall i was disappointed.

edit: i dont see Gang Gang Gang/Out Here Livin It on that tracklist?... i hope they changed the name or something bc i really wanted to hear a full version of that track

Back
Top Bottom