||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

No Kush x OJ yet?
tired.gif

That whole "right on time" thing from that video further proves that Kush x OJ is dropping like a day before 4/20. Either before it or on that day.

Good interview though

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Kush and Orange Juice is done. Sledgren told me himself on Sunday when I kicked it with him for a few after the show.

Its in the process of being mixed and will drop sooner than yall think.
you arent saying anything new.. we know its been done for a while, we're just annoyed with how long hes taking to release it. and how it could drop "sooner than we think"?.. most people thought it would have been out for 2 weeks now, and apparently we still dont have a solid date.

you should have asked dude what the hold-up is.
There were a number of things that were holding it up but yall come off as mad ungrateful. He never said a solid date so yall need to cut it out.

Where yall getting 4/20 from? That's what I would like to know because its not dropping on the 20th.

he was really serious about that Jae Millz statement!

kush x oj dropping "right on time" doesnt work for me, we need it NOW

Kush and Orange Juice is done. Sledgren told me himself on Sunday when I kicked it with him for a few after the show.

you arent saying anything new.. we know its been done for a while, we're just annoyed with how long hes taking to release it. and how it could drop "sooner than we think"?.. most people thought it would have been out for 2 weeks now, and apparently we still dont have a solid date.

There were a number of things that were holding it up but yall come off as mad ungrateful. He never said a solid date so yall need to cut it out.

Where yall getting 4/20 from? That's what I would like to know because its not dropping on the 20th.

Hella....dudes need to breathe, it'll be out when it be out

Originally Posted by Just In Time

Who's going to the show in SF on 5/11?
nerd.gif

I got tickets so the wife and I will be in attendance.

Thinking about this concert or the one in Santa Cruz. The SF one might work out better for me, but I'll have to check my schedule.

I know Im late but my homie put me on to Wiz almost 2 months and I havent been listening to anything else since, dude is ill. Definently a fan now.

That interview was on point...that's why i mess with that %$+$@ Wiz...i keep loafing on going to his show whenever he's in DC

That interview made me want to find a way to hit up this Savannah show tomorrow. Man I need a ride.

You kiddin' my son?
Dude said in January it was droppin late Feb....
tired.gif

seen Wiz live last night in ATL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dudes got a new fan...

him and yelawolf both killed it.. Wale came out too

anybody finna go to the SF show on May 11th? Bout to order a few tix and hit it up with some of my boys.

Anyone know they're smoking herb policy in Slim's SF?

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Tape isnt dropping until MTV gives him a spot on the Mixtape Daily...Tapes Done... Been Done...
They finally got a cover? Sledge told me that was one of the things holding up. He also said that it was done as well.

Had a good time last night with Wiz

He came through Tallahassee and I opened up for him

We chilled backstage, club hopped, & chilled at the hotel afterwards

Dude is very cool and laid back

And unlike most rappers he loves to share if you know what I mean
smokin.gif

His DJ was cool didnt even know his DJ was a chic (very pretty by the way)

Taylor Gang was cool too they was all asking bout my shirt & n T-Shirt line "L.U.C.E."

Yelawolf had on some Bred VI's so me and him chopped it up about sneakers for a bit

Hopefully we can get some music done together in the future

O and some teenager in the crowd had a Taylor Gang tattoo and Wiz let him on stage and he got to chill with all of us

here are some pics my DJ took of me & Wiz sorry for the head cut offs my DJ was baked
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom