||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

that TIP tweet isnt a shot at Wiz thats supposedly the name of his and Drama's next project.
this.

And IMO, this is Wiz most complete mixtape, its just too smooth
pimp.gif

smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
sick.gif
@ Up.. Track is too damn smooth. [/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm gonna get high as @$@$ to this mixtape this weekend... Good Job Wiz, good #@%#$#@ job. [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
sick.gif
@ Up.. Track is too damn smooth. [/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm gonna get high as @$@$ to this mixtape this weekend... Good Job Wiz, good #@%#$#@ job. [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cosign x 1000

I'm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
out my mind right now and this tape is just what my "doctor"
wink.gif
prescribed. Honestly no matter how you may feel about Wiz, this tape goes with well with a blunt, arizona ice tea and a bag of chips

UP is gonna my anthem come 4/20

feel like only one that doesnt like up feel like he who woke from "Who I Am" and just cant his vibe right "shrugs"*heads out before any flame is thrown my way*

This whole mixtape reminds me of "Who I Am"..
I think that was his goal though, cause thats one his most praised songs..
He said from the beginning this is a weed directed project, full of weed songs.
and its dope as @@+%.
pimp.gif

Just Got Back Home From Work....... A Half O Of That "Tangerine Haze" And Finishing Up The DL For This Album....... Looks Like I'm Set For The Night
pimp.gif

This is great
pimp.gif
music

Mezmorized
We're Done
Spotlight
Up
Visions
Still Blazin
Pedal To The Medal
Good Dank
Glass House
Supply

Can't wait to spark up tomorrow and Friday

Apr 14 2010 8:02 PM EDT

[h1]Wiz Khalifa's Kush And Orange Juice Hits Big On The Internet[/h1][h2]MC's latest mixtape remains a trending topic on Twitter.[/h2]
By Steven Roberts

Wiz Khalifa is winning right now. Khalifa released his newest mixtape Kush and Orange Juice via his Twitter pageon Wednesday (April 14) and the Internet paid attention. Twitter's listof trending topics included #KushandOrangeJuice and the amount of fanssearching for the mixtape also put it on the list of Google trends.

Hype for the mixtape actually started to build Tuesday night onTwitter, when Khalifa tweeted to his fans, "Yo Taylors,#Kushandorangejuice drops tomorrow for ur waken & baken pleasures."He teased about the mixtape for most of the night and once it wasreleased Wednesday morning, a frenzy followed.

bttn_play-big.png
mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:504847
bttn_play.gif

The mixtape's cover pays homage to David Ruffin's 1980 Gentleman Ruffinalbum, and the tape features various samples as well as Khalifa rappingover Loose Ends' "Hangin' on a String" on "The Kid Frankie."

This seems to be another step in the right direction for WizKhalifa, whose popularity has skyrocketed since he left his labelWarner Bros. in July 2009. He has since released three well-receivedmixtapes, Burn After Rolling, How High (a collaborative effort with Curren$y) and Kush and Orange Juice, as well as an indepedent album, Deal or No Deal. He's also seen his fanbase grow on Twitter and was featured as one of XXL's 2010 Freshmen 10. When MTV News caught up Khalifa at the Freshmen 10 photo shoot, he attributed his success to hard work — and his fans.

"Just staying in the studio, always working, always putting outmixtapes, material for people to listen to, capitalizing off ofwhatever I do. If something does well, you got to keep going afterthat. You can't get comfortable after that and think that's it. So justconstantly working and reinventing myself, making smart moves — andhaving great fans."

And I don't care what yall say Visions has to be the best song on this

It's dope and dope. I love that sample.

With all this buzz he getting now I guess as far as XXL freshmen go this might be his year. Only took like 5 years.

Man, this tape is dope. The hype is well warranted.

The crazy thing is there's no beaten path that Wiz is following, which makes it more impressive.

F***TheMajorsWeMajor.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

that TIP tweet isnt a shot at Wiz thats supposedly the name of his and Drama's next project.
oh iight thats wassup.

This tape def his second best IMO. Not better than Flight School though but they different types of mixtapes.

^Was Just Listening To "Never Been" Burnin This Tang' Haze Tryin To Figure Out Where That Sample Came From....... Song Is HOT
pimp.gif

"I Aint Trippin', Never Slip Or Slackin' On My Pimpin'.... Drop Them Nerds You Wit, Come Smoke A Joint Wit He Who's Winnin'"
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom