||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

yeah i've been fiending for some
pimp.gif
since this dropped.. finally the weekend is here (for me)

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I give the tape a 7.5-8/10... I've listened to it
pimp.gif
and everything. I'm really diggin it aside from a few tracks... but it's been on repeat all day
laugh.gif

Only reason i dont rate it higher is cuz i dont feel like it has any straight up bangers like Flight School did. Nothin on the level of "Material", "Sky High", "Shame" or none of that

Hopefully Cabin Fever is full of bangers... cuz the title track damn sure is.

Completely agree. I like Burn After Rolling better too.
This tape is WAY better than B.A.R.... B.A.R was a patchwork mixtape and had a bunch of skippable tracks. Kush x OJ has like 2 or 3 depending on how much i been listening

PLUS B.A.R has no Curren$y
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I have friends that swear by Wiz so I figured id give it a shot. I'm not a music connoisseur or anything, but is it me, or does the guy just constantly talk about smoking?

I mean, that just seems a bit repetitive in these songs and its annoying to me.

I think theres a legitimate chance that in 5 years, this guy isnt even around.
Yes thats ALL he talks about. Smokin weed, smashin @!@#!*#.... and more weed, and more @!@#!*#. Thats all you're gonna get
laugh.gif

In 5 years, most rappers out now wont be around... but as long as he keeps makin good music he can stay... especially since he's young and is JUST NOW blowin up

I have friends that swear by Wiz so I figured id give it a shot. I'm not a music connoisseur or anything, but is it me, or does the guy just constantly talk about smoking?

Smoking weed, getting fly, getting money and smashing. He ain't here to change the game and I think he knows that. He makes entertaining music for the moment and he's good at what he does.

I don't smoke either but then again Sledgren doesn't smoke either. Everyone on the Gang isn't a stoner.

"If you ain't tryna hear about the money, drugs and women then I ain't one to aaaasssskkk..."

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

eek.gif
Y'all might want to check Kev's page @ChevyWoods. He went off on GEDtrell.

Exactly.
Idk why Trell starting #+##.

Tyga knows not to beef with anybody, wiz and tyga cool they was just ustreamin a couple months ago with each other..
tyga and wiz are NOT cool.

i'm not sure what happened though.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I mean, the title of the mixtape is Kush X Orange Juice. What yall expect?
THANK YOU.
This tape is dope...a few skippable tracks for me, but those are mostly the singing type joints. Definitely looking forward to seeing some of these tracks performed at the 5/11 show!

I just finished listening to that kush and OJ mixtape. man That mixtape is dope
pimp.gif
. I could listen to that whole mixtape all day. My favorite joint on there is Still blazin'
pimp.gif
. I love that song.

I hope my post didnt come off that I was bashing the guy. I was just saying, its my first introduction to him, and the subject got old pretty quickly, thats all.

On the other hand, I guess he cant talk about being in the streets, considering he came from a good, two parent home LMAO

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

eek.gif

Exactly.

Tyga knows not to beef with anybody, wiz and tyga cool they was just ustreamin a couple months ago with each other..

I mean the market for young, super tatted up, 150 lb. rappers pretty much consists of them 2. How CAN they be cool? They're in competition with each other.

The %@*# you want the N' to talk about with a tape called Kush and OJ? The economy? Foreign affairs?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

eek.gif

Exactly.

I mean the market for young, super tatted up, 150 lb. rappers pretty much consists of them 2. How CAN they be cool? They're in competition with each other.

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That being said, I'd listen to Wiz over Tyga...Wiz is just much more laid back. Tyga acts like he has something to prove...i.e. not having a lane.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I mean, the title of the mixtape is Kush X Orange Juice. What yall expect?

its every mixtape tho
laugh.gif

still a dope tape regardless with a couple skipables. better than BAR but not my favorite wiz tape.

"They say I look like Tyga man, I put the lime in the Swisher sweet and roll it up"
pimp.gif

(or whatever that line is
laugh.gif
)

1zdpz09.jpg

I wonder why that trell dude was so salty though?

But that Slim Skit is niiice "OOOO!! Roll one for meeee OOOO!!!" 
pimp.gif

Wiz probably called this trell dude a lightweight/%%$*@ when he was smoking in a cypher and he been tight ever since.

pimp.gif

I really like this mixtape
far better than Burn After Rolling

Wiz's 3rd best tape in my opinion, right after POTC2 and Flight School

Back
Top Bottom