||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Dunk These

i bet Wiz (and Curren$y) love comin to Cali to perform.. he (they) talks about our herbs all the time.
Wiz LOVES SD. really wanted to work out a show on this tour, i had it setup for sunday but venues were not cooperating...

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Wiz_Khalifa_Show_And_Prove.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif

5XL tall tee

laugh.gif

somebody help me get some tickets to the austin show.  thought i had a link thru a promoter but that fell thru.  went on craiglist and heads in there talkin 80-100 per
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

waken baken tour LA was of epic proportions!! he performed toooooo many damn heaters and the energy in the building was like no other.. you had to be there to witness.

im already predicting last nights show > tonights show.

waken baken tour LA was of epic proportions!! he performed toooooo many damn heaters and the energy in the building was like no other.. you had to be there to witness.

How was the venue as far as
pimp.gif
goes?

Originally Posted by jpap348

How was the venue as far as
pimp.gif
goes?

no problems at all bro.. just tuck it somewhere slick to get in.. but inside its a damn free for all..

i saw atleast 5 baby lunged heads around me just completely pass out.. legs went jello and everything.

reminds of this line.. "kick it with the planes and itll be your last flight!!"

when Wiz first came out... he said "damn.. i cant even see $$$hit!!!" it was classic.

LA/CALI vibes is just somethin different.

anybody know if Wiz comin da DC anytime soon....and do anybody know where i could get that Black and Yellow mixtape download...datpiff and livemixtapes both took em down smh

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

the New Orleans show is def sold out. :-\ I gotta find a ticket from somewhere...

A friend of mine was just on the HOB website and was able to get tickets....you might want to try again.

Wiz put on a dope show last night. May not have had the same level of energy as the first show (at least from what I heard) but the crowd was going nuts the whole time. So much weed smoke in the air it was difficult looking out at the crowd
laugh.gif

Maybe halfway into Wiz's set my friend and I went to go grab a drink, only to run into Puff coming up the stairs
eek.gif
We turned around ASAP just in time to see dude hop on stage and proceed to do nothing but strut around and mispronounce Wiz's name
laugh.gif
At one point he was just sitting on the DJ booth while Wiz was rocking the stage, but the fact that Puff made it a point to show up means Wiz is doing something right.

Back
Top Bottom