||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Atlanta tix sold out too. I didn't think it would and now I am screwed. Dudes charging $125+ for a general admission ticket. SMH

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Wiz is makin around 15k a show.....he came here last year for 10k but this year his price has gone up but he cut us a deal cause his head secruity went to Famu and is from Miami and we showed them love last time

and who ever said Gucci is makin 20k a show
indifferent.gif

To get Gucci for Famu Homecoming was 70k

and Flocka gets more a show then Wiz BUT Wiz has wayyyyy more shows and venues then Flocka

not to many people wanna pay that Flocka price to get there gig shut down from fights and madness
laugh.gif

but Wiz on the other hand is loved by the white crowd and we all know that crowd will keep a artist eatin good for a while ask Lil Wayne
you guys got ROBBED.
In 09 you could have got him for 4k and that's a fact.

i swear NTer's love to think they know
laugh.gif

We do
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Wiz is makin around 15k a show.....he came here last year for 10k but this year his price has gone up but he cut us a deal cause his head secruity went to Famu and is from Miami and we showed them love last time

and who ever said Gucci is makin 20k a show
indifferent.gif

To get Gucci for Famu Homecoming was 70k

and Flocka gets more a show then Wiz BUT Wiz has wayyyyy more shows and venues then Flocka

not to many people wanna pay that Flocka price to get there gig shut down from fights and madness
laugh.gif

but Wiz on the other hand is loved by the white crowd and we all know that crowd will keep a artist eatin good for a while ask Lil Wayne
you guys got ROBBED.
In 10 09 you could have got him for 4k and that's a fact.

i swear NTer's love to think they know
laugh.gif
We do
pimp.gif

fixed.

Originally Posted by AshyLarry

I'll be at the Dallas show....hopefully security won't trip so I can 
pimp.gif

securities at concert wont pat u down, just buy urself a pack of swishers, roll them thangs up, put em back in the pack, and place it in ur socks or back pocket and enjoy ur showw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Hows the half baked mixtape?

Huh?
2luruqt.jpg

1. Know Your Name
2. In The Mirror
3. Get Big
4. Black And Yellow
5. Not Ready
6. Best Clothes
7. Bottoms Up
8. Call The Station
9. I Had A Dream
10. Superhigh (Remix)
11. You Take Me
12. Im On My %%+%
13. We On feat. French Montana , Big Sean & Nipsey Hustle
14. 3 Oh 3 (Remix)
15. Hey Girl
16. In My Eye
17. Get Your Life Straight
18. Welcome

people out here in austin was tryin to charge 300. I repeat 300, yes i said 300 for a 30 ticket at stubbs bbq, @%*@, SMH
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

damn! me and my boys got the rental and hotel on deck and yall atl dudes saying its sold out?? any help?? comin from memphis btw

Originally Posted by soldierDRE

damn! me and my boys got the rental and hotel on deck and yall atl dudes saying its sold out?? any help?? comin from memphis btw

why would you pay for all that before getting tickets?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by soldierDRE

why would you pay for all that before getting tickets?
well there are held by cc at the moment i guess i could cancel, prolly end up making the trip anyway

^
no she gets 100k a show now

but not a year ago just like Drake

well atleast I know thats what she wanted to come for Famu Homecoming

on a side note Wiz will be here in 2 weeks for FSU homecoming, Wale, Luda, Ross, Khaled, Flocka, Birdman, & YM (no Drake or Nicki)
laugh.gif
will be here next week for Famu homecoming

and Mac Miller will be here this Tuesday...Im cool wit the promoters here and dude told me Mac coming for $500
laugh.gif

Mac Miller will fly out and perform at an event for 500 bucks? If that's the case, I'd try to book him for my birthday.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Mac Miller will fly out and perform at an event for 500 bucks? If that's the case, I'd try to book him for my birthday.

Who is this mac miller cat?  I just youtube'd a video, he affiliate with Wiz?

Back
Top Bottom