||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I don't know how you people got past his first 2 mixtapes. He's not entertaining.

Then get the **%$ out.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Some ppl on NT are fuggin ******ed as hell.

You really think his bail was 300,000? You just have to pay 10% of your bond and for 2 zips there's no way his bond would be that much.

30 pounds.....Are you cereal? pounds of good go for 4500-5000 do the math, nobodies dropping that much bread on personal trees. Do ppl believe everything they hear? smh.

That all.
Best thing I read in both post...But I do think the county sets bail based off of what you make so $300K could be realistic with all the shows he been doing 

Originally Posted by babam11218719

I don't know how you people got past his first 2 mixtapes. He's not entertaining.
Easy I don't think I ever listened to his first two mixtapes.  If you don't think Flight School and Kush and OJ are entertaining than I don't know what to tell you.
When it comes to artist I like to listen to their early work before the bandwagon. If I can't get down with the early work why listen to them at all? I have all his tapes when I'm bored enough at work one day I'll get thru them as of now I really can't even get into Flight School.

Easy I don't think I ever listened to his first two mixtapes.  If you don't think Flight School and Kush and OJ are entertaining than I don't know what to tell you.
When it comes to artist I like to listen to their early work before the bandwagon. If I can't get down with the early work why listen to them at all? I have all his tapes when I'm bored enough at work one day I'll get thru them as of now I really can't even get into Flight School.

What the hell are you talking about? 
laugh.gif

It is very possible for an artists more recent work to be better than their earlier projects 

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

laugh.gif

It is very possible for an artists more recent work to be better than their earlier projects 
Agreed but most of the artist I frequent I enjoy all of their work. If you can't understand that I just assume you're a bandwagon fan of this artist.

Agreed but most of the artist I frequent I enjoy all of their work. If you can't understand that I just assume you're a bandwagon fan of this artist.

If you're like me when you first checked his music then you probably were listening to the lyrics.  Flight School was the first tape I listened to and I was very underwhelmed at first.  Then I heard it while 
pimp.gif
and it went from
ohwell.gif
to
smokin.gif
.  I think POTC2 is as far back as you should go because his style has changed immensely from when he debuted.  POTC2 marks him merging into his current lane.  Still had the early grit but focused more on the "swag" and weed rap.  Star Power had a similar format.  Flight School and on is pretty much current Wiz.

I havent listened to Grow Season or POTC1 but based on the few tracks I heard from Show and Prove, it's probably not the Wiz I want to hear...

If you want the same content but more lyrical then listen to Curren$y.  He didn't go hard on How Fly but everything post-YM has been crazy.  Spitta is nice

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

If you're like me when you first checked his music then you probably were listening to the lyrics.  Flight School was the first tape I listened to and I was very underwhelmed at first.  Then I heard it while 
pimp.gif
and it went from
ohwell.gif
to
smokin.gif
I think POTC2 is as far back as you should go because his style has changed immensely from when he debuted.  POTC2 marks him merging into his current lane.  Still had the early grit but focused more on the "swag" and weed rap.  Star Power had a similar format.  Flight School and on is pretty much current Wiz.

I havent listened to Grow Season or POTC1 but based on the few tracks I heard from Show and Prove, it's probably not the Wiz I want to hear...

If you want the same content but more lyrical then listen to Curren$y.  He didn't go hard on How Fly but everything post-YM has been crazy.  Spitta is nice

POTC2 is still the best WIZ mixtape IMO.

laugh.gif

dude everything you've said on this page is straight up stupid

Originally Posted by 35KD

laugh.gif

dude everything you've said on this page is straight up stupid

Nah...but you Wiz fans defend this man like he's your first born if you not feeling him. You honestly can't tell me his first 2 mixtapes kept your interest if you listened to them in release order.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

pimp.gif
and it went from
ohwell.gif
to
smokin.gif
.  I think POTC2 is as far back as you should go because his style has changed immensely from when he debuted.  POTC2 marks him merging into his current lane.  Still had the early grit but focused more on the "swag" and weed rap.  Star Power had a similar format.  Flight School and on is pretty much current Wiz.

vince_omg.gif

Is Stuntin old? Sounds like it could of been on Flight School/B.A.R. Got a older Wiz sound on this joint and I think I heard him talking about smoking blunts like twice

Back
Top Bottom