The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I need how to write my own bot.

Not because of shoes, but I think it would be an interesting skill to have.

I'm genuinely interested as to why an order would get cancelled if you have an early link. I just saw a post in which a guy(i forget his name ) said that he added to card first and then checked out with a bot. I would think doing it manually would be fool-proof. No?
Nike checks the checkout time as well as when the product is added to cart correct?

If anything is done before 8am, then its an easy catch. 

I have a couple questions about getting banned from NDC.

I don't really care too much about cancellations but I'm moreso worried about getting banned. Is it getting more common? Is there anything I can do to avoid getting banned?

Also, do they ban your account, shipping adress, IP, or CC info? Or all of them?

Originally Posted by iFr0st View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juaninzze View Post

Got DB5 tracking number this morning.

Did you add to cart before tweet went live? Then wait for tweet to check out?

yes.

I was referring to this convo^^^^ If someone has a early link i would think that it would have an advantage.

Last edited:
everyone had the db5 link. it didnt change since the previous restock.

Cool got that ES..but can the same be done for links that have never been released previously like the WTK link if someone has early access?. Could you ghost your Ip hit the link enter your info unhide your ip and hit "place order as soon as the link is tweeted?. Im just asking about the possibilities and honestly im intrigued because i still go at it manually and haven't successfully RSVP'd yet.

Last edited:
Cool got that ES..but can the same be done for links that have never been released previously like the WTK link if someone has early access?. Could you ghost your Ip hit the link enter your info unhide your ip and hit "place order as soon as the link is tweeted?. Im just asking about the possibilities and honestly im intrigued because i still go at it manually and haven't successfully RSVP'd yet.
do you know how to ghost an IP and unhide it after within a few sec? to answer you question: if you have an WTK early tomorrow you will get cancel. unless you figure out a way how to hide and unhide your IP within a few second, because once nike tweet the link all the shoe will be gone, and if you add the shoe before the tweet they will cancel you. 

Last edited:
so for people who uses services, could be a stretch, but if you're letting these services use your own personal twitter account, wouldnt it be possible to see what the delay is? like you'll see when your DM was sent.

Been looking everywhere, downloaded two link grabbers both don't work anymore. Looks like i'm stuck with just auto add tomorrow :/

Last edited:
so for people who uses services, could be a stretch, but if you're letting these services use your own personal twitter account, wouldnt it be possible to see what the delay is? like you'll see wh

en your DM was sent.
i would think so

How do I make it so my Twitter Feed only shows Nike's tweets.

I intended to create a seperate twitter account just to follow nike but if i have less than 5 followers, it has this ad at the top saying "Here are some people you might enjoy following." which messes up the bot

Why does my twitter link grabber only refresh the page? It won't auto-click the link at all I tried different keywords, am I missing an update?

I don't really care too much about cancellations but I'm moreso worried about getting banned. Is it getting more common? Is there anything I can do to avoid getting banned?

Also, do they ban your account, shipping adress, IP, or CC info? Or all of them?

ALL THE ABOVE WILL NEED TO BE CHANGED AFTER BANNAGE OCCURS.

ALL THE ABOVE WILL NEED TO BE CHANGED AFTER BANNAGE OCCURS.
That's actually not true...

so for people who uses services, could be a stretch, but if you're letting these services use your own personal twitter account, wouldnt it be possible to see what the delay is? like you'll see when your DM was sent.

I made it through one but it doesn't show me second. So I have no idea at how many second I send it. Basically it's not happening again lol.

if your worried about being banned than you should def be concerned with cancellations. Because once you get an order cancelled using help on that same account / name will get you banned.

mean.gif
 i feel like this is worst than the champs pack. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom