The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any success with the WTK today? if so do you mind sharing what bot you used? I'm wanting to get the prelude 6 and 8, and am thinking about writing my own bot... anybody have success with writing their own?

Hey all, after a crazy morning I'm wondering what's up with this connection error. This is new to me. I got it first with the doermbecher release and now today with the Kobe's. I was able to cop the forging irons pretty easily with no problems but I'm wondering if it's an issue on my end or with Nike's traffic/etc. I'm using a modified version of sskarizm's script from way back. Any thoughts?

View media item 682115
EDIT: also, since this is a "bot" thread, are any of you guys implementing the waitforkeyelements() function in scripts? I had an issue with my code firing on page load because of AJAX.

Last edited:

For those interested in converting their free javascript code to a jquery code with mouse events:

1) Download the latest version of jQuery and rename it to "jquery.js"  - http://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.0.2.js

2) Modify your manifest .json file to also include "jquery.js" - this is the line where your other .js file is referenced.  Remember to comma deliminate.

3) To get wet with jQuery check out these stack overflow links.  Pretty much a tampermonkey script can be converted to an extension:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ermonkey-script-throw-selenium-is-not-defined

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ing-the-right-controls-on-an-ajax-driven-site

4) Here is an example jQuery to activate the size selection:

$(".selectBox.exp-pdp-size-dropdown.exp-pdp-dropdown.selectBox-dropdown").focus().mousedown().mouseup();

5) The most important one of all.  Ask your questions on Google.  And you can try searching stackoverflow.com but beware they will FLAME you for repeat questions.

6) Okay this one is more important. Do realize that any form of bot usage on Nikestore.com can result in your order being canceled or getting blacklisted from future purchase. No bot can guarantee being 100% full proof for future TLOs. Except an automation approach that actually moves the mouse like AUTOMATOR for the MAC OS - which is X,Y coordinate dependent.
can you put this in more layman's terms? I want to write my own bot but have limited knowledge on computer code.

I didnt even set my alarm last night ... fell asleep ... and the computer went to sleep too i forgot to change the settings to keep the screen up all night. auto-refresh would have at least given me a chance (even though I was asleep lol)

*sigh

you damn near have to have a degree in computer science to do this ****.
Third year software engineer here and I still have trouble man. 
roll.gif

Third year software engineer here and I still have trouble man. 
roll.gif
I do some programming type stuff here for WORK and i still havent grasped it yet lol

Im sure some of the software engineers and sys admin folks could think of something/help if I trouble them

can you put this in more layman's terms? I want to write my own bot but have limited knowledge on computer code.
This is how to convert raw scripts to an extension. You can use something along the lines of greasemonkey or tampermonkey. I use scriptish in firefox but I feel firefox is clunky compared to chrome which you can use unpacked extensions. Basically, going from..

(which will work in a userscript manager)

to this...

(which can be loaded as an unpacked extension or zipped up to a crx and load it as an extension)

Hey all, after a crazy morning I'm wondering what's up with this connection error. This is new to me. I got it first with the doermbecher release and now today with the Kobe's. I was able to cop the forging irons pretty easily with no problems but I'm wondering if it's an issue on my end or with Nike's traffic/etc. I'm using a modified version of sskarizm's script from way back. Any thoughts?

EDIT: also, since this is a "bot" thread, are any of you guys implementing the waitforkeyelements() function in scripts? I had an issue with my code firing on page load because of AJAX.

Man I got the same thing! With the DBs and now the WTK, help anyone?

Man I got the same thing! With the DBs and now the WTK, help anyone?
Yep, same exact thing. Only with those two releases. Someone tipped me off that it's because they're detecting I'm using a script but I doubt that. I also can't see how it could my connection because I'm using wired with my university's internet...

...like c'mon. This leads me to believe it's on Nike's end. If I have that connection speed, even with a basic script, I should be able to have some kind of success but I haven't been able to cop anything besides the lebron 11 FI, which alot of people seemed to get through on.

Aight man... 

Step #1:  Go to Code Academy  and learn some javascript.  The course is interactive and very straight forward.

Step 2:  You come back here and let us know what you've learned... and we give you the rest.
Where do you even begin to write a program?  Is there code set up to give me a start?

^ your speed is good but what's you ping to Nike? Mine is a lot slower than your but my ping is only 12ms to Nike. Which is so so. Still fail though.

Yep, same exact thing. Only with those two releases. Someone tipped me off that it's because they're detecting I'm using a script but I doubt that. I also can't see how it could my connection because I'm using wired with my university's internet...

...like c'mon. This leads me to believe it's on Nike's end. If I have that connection speed, even with a basic script, I should be able to have some kind of success but I haven't been able to cop anything besides the lebron 11 FI, which alot of people seemed to get through on.
Can I ask you how you even got your speed that fast?  Mine is like 20 MBPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom