The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a Chrome bot and usually just turn it on 5 mins before Nike tweets the link. if I leave it running all day, could it potentially damage my Macbook Air from being on all day?

Am i the only one that didn't use a bot for gamma release? 
I was hammered the night before and almost overslept, didnt have time to activate my bot, luckily I created a short cut link the previous day on my desktop so all I had to was refresh it a couple of times add my size and check out. I don't know if bots were necessary for the gammas since it wasn't TLO unless you were trying to cop multiple pairs and or sizes. 

Merry Christmas NT Fam!

could someone help me out with an RSVP tomorrow?

i'll be on a plane on my way home from the holidays 

I went through the pages since the gammas and released and it wasn't addressed... did nike finally start accepting random rsvp's. I manually dm'd within 2 seconds for the gammas and didn't get it. Dropped a deuce, came back to check the gamma thread and saw people were getting in minutes later so I tried again like 12 minutes later and got one.

yea its been like this for a few releases now. supposedly there are specific delays for each niketown but i wouldnt be surprised if that changes periodically as well. you can also send multiple dms and change the casing in your dms to fool twitter and allow u to send multiple entries until u get a response. Thank es for that knowledge.

I use a Chrome bot and usually just turn it on 5 mins before Nike tweets the link. if I leave it running all day, could it potentially damage my Macbook Air from being on all day?

this cant be a serious question.

I was hammered the night before and almost overslept, didnt have time to activate my bot, luckily I created a short cut link the previous day on my desktop so all I had to was refresh it a couple of times add my size and check out. I don't know if bots were necessary for the gammas since it wasn't TLO unless you were trying to cop multiple pairs and or sizes. 

I got multiples with no bot. It was a mission doing it manually though.

NIKE STORE IS DOWN THEIR UPDATING THEIR SCRIPT TRYING TO KILL BOTS.....
roll.gif

Anyone in the X-Mas spirit with a superbot wanna RSVP a 10.5 orgeon foam at Nike Las Vegas for me? I'll hook you up quite nicely if you ever touch down in the city of sin... I'm talkin mad amenities bros. :nthat:

My bot pooped on me when they started embedding the images on the RSVP tweets. :lol:

yall are getting multiple pairs without bots!? I obviously dont even have the basics down... Any info PMd is greatly appreciated.

yall are getting multiple pairs without bots!? I obviously dont even have the basics down... Any info PMd is greatly appreciated.
there were alot of gammas and all you had to do was search for them, still was some work tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom