The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped KDs and Kobes. Where the hell are all of you guys this morning? 
laugh.gif

all these FTL, Eastbay and Champ are not ready for Bred 1s. since an easy release and site is already down.

really? i had like 4 pairs sitting in cart right now. waiting for the kobe right now to complete the 3 pairs.
Yeah then got actually a connection error then sold out, I'm not hardwired right now but if I was I'd probably still strike out, never have copped anything besides a GR on ndc

Yeah then got actually a connection error then sold out, I'm not hardwired right now but if I was I'd probably still strike out, never have copped anything besides a GR on ndc
im not hard wired. if you're a size 10, mine is still in cart. i think..

was i the only one who got an additinal screen after i secured to cart, and went for checkout?  asked for my password again..

was i the only one who got an additinal screen after i secured to cart, and went for checkout?  asked for my password again..
It happened to me too while checking out for the Gamma 12.    I also received the connection error while inline for the Kobe's 

It happened to me too while checking out for the Gamma 12.    I also received the connection error while inline for the Kobe's
ok.. didnt try for kobes.. but had 2 gammas.. checkedout with one went to checkout with other... removed from cart.. looks like nike cut the in cart window down also... combat against ATC i'm thinking..

ok.. didnt try for kobes.. but had 2 gammas.. checkedout with one went to checkout with other... removed from cart.. looks like nike cut the in cart window down also... combat against ATC i'm thinking..

Mine sat in cart for a total of 10 mins. While I waited for Kobe

Last edited:

takes a certain level of skill and luck, but i've mastered them now..
thats how i feel about nike, dont know how footlocker would attempt to handle a yeezy release, it crashed on the christmas pack and the gammas this morning smh 

thats how i feel about nike, dont know how footlocker would attempt to handle a yeezy release, it crashed on the christmas pack and the gammas this morning smh
its not possible for footlocker to give an exact time if they were to release them... the site crassh on GR sneakers in which multiple sites are carrying also... cant imagine what their servers would do if all that traffic was directed just at Footlocker...

FTL always crashes, as does FNL and NDC, yet they are the most reliable ime on RD and I'm botless. Theoretically FTL could handle the Yeezy release but bots won't be given the advantage they usually have.

Last edited:
FTL always crashes, as does FNL and NDC, yet they are the most reliable ime on RD and I'm botless. Theoretically FTL could handle the Yeezy release but bots won't be given the advantage they usually have.
Nothing more reliable than NDC IMO, I used to be a fan of eastbay but this new wait in line to check out thing is ridiculous. Bots don't work when the servers crash. If I had to put all my efforts into one site on release day it would be ndc and I would either cop or strike out in under 5 minutes. 

FLserver crashed today before the countdown expired

Last edited:

Nothing more reliable than NDC IMO, I used to be a fan of eastbay but this new wait in line to check out thing is ridiculous. Bots don't work when the servers crash. If I had to put all my efforts into one site on release day it would be ndc and I would either cop or strike out in under 5 minutes. 

FLserver crashed today before the countdown expired
I'm the opposite. I usually get through on FTL and family but rarely on NDC, unless it's non-TLO. Even with the checkout timer I'm good. The NDC waiting to your turn, even after the shoes have sold out, is annoying. 

I got a working footlocker bot for the new layout. It only required a simple script change it works for eastbay and footaction as well. Also for champs
any chance of u sharing the knowledge on how to update it? or where to look to find answer myself? also can anyone assist me in updating the twitter scanner to click the links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom