The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot cheaters complaining about early link cheaters... I love lurking this thread 
laugh.gif
LOL too funny!!

redistribution of chances, early link now has more chance then bot user, and they can buy multiple pairs like his friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not and would not use an early link. I personally think they're a trap by the people that release them and Nike is more than happy to cancel and ban u. It's simply not worth it

I used one a couple months ago posted by back pack Jimmy I think, worked with no problem, but that was then

Not exactly, sincethe RSVP started nike has changed the images a couple of times. They also centralized the rsvp process now all stores tweet at the same time, theydont really care about bots IMO that is why they stopped cancelling orders for a while. But I think the early link thing bothers them, reason they rescheduled the 4 release and cancelled so many orders on the 5s. They dont like having to cancel orders its counterproductive. If they do make changes there is no guarantee we will like the result 

Edit: forgot to mention potential delay times for rsvps

all those changes are minor, its still hasnt stopped any of the RSVP services.. nothing has been done to prevent them from operating..
"they didnt take up all the pairs"?

who do you think took up all the pairs of the prelude 4 when nike never made released the TLO?

there is already a critical mass of early link usage to sell out the preludes without the publicly released early link.

personal bot users are just now crying foul because something is cutting into their method?

:smile:
you may not have leaked the 4's link, but that one was leaked also which caused the problem, not the service providers...
bot users may be crying foul,  but your mission was not against bot users.. it was against nike and service providers..  and my point was that in your crusade against them the Bot guys are getting caught up in it... I personally havent tried and will not use the EL... because i want my sneakers, and the chance of cancellations/ban are just to great for me to risk it... 

sounds like you think you have a better chance with rsvp than you do saturday morning.

maybe you should refocus your efforts to rsvping your shoes then.

Whats going on? :lol:

Es got people mad again :rofl:

I have a serious question though.
If Nike had a system in which you could "pre-order" all the shoes you wanted(one pair max of every release) guaranteed per year. Would anyone opt in?
Wouldn't that fix it?

Last edited:
Can someone hookup some advice on how to hide or mask my IP address so meg can't cancel my order

Not even sure if this is even a problem just trying to be safe this is my first time using one

i think for a release like the yeezys 

nike should send codes to random people or those that they think would be interested in the shoes due to their past purchases.

then you input the code like the 2k14 lebron shoe.

it should also happen at a random time and the sign up should have a time limit.

then the rest of those pairs go out to niketowns around the US.

just for a release like the yeezys though..

i dont live near any nike towns so RSVP is not even in my vocab.

for me its online or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom