The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna sign on at 6:50, foolish for me to think nike was gonna drop two restocks at the same time two days in a row. Smh

I wouldnt be surprised if all those orders get canceled since this wasnt a link nike tweeted. 
Talked to a Nike Rep a few minutes ago and he said that this was suppose to happen like it "Silent Restock" no one's is getting canceled.

Dont be so sure about that. You saw what happened yesterday to people that claimed to do it manually.
I've heard but have not seen, if there's any chance can I see this? Not trying  to come off wrong.

Last edited:
still expecting mine to be cancelled..will be extremely happy if they will reach my front door tho..

You should have only went for one and I'm sure your account is flagged from last time so they probably will be paying close attention to your order, especially if you are using the same account, IP or billing/shipping adddress.

Last edited:
I like how Nike cancel orders yesterday from people who refreshed and jumped on a pair but will more than likely honor all pairs from today.

I've heard but have not seen, if there's any chance can I see this? Not trying  to come off wrong.
No offense taken. My orders from yesterday werent canceled but Ive heard of other say theirs was. I dont see why someone would lie about their order being canceled.

AT LEAST 3 ORDERS FOR CHAMP PACKS FROM TODAY HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.

NIKE JUST CANCELLING ORDERS FOR CHAMP PACKS AT RANDOM NOW :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom