The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not a fact.. thats just them throwing you off.. there is a delay... .02 did not win... if thats they case.. they would have 100% success, and no manual would ever win... unless they didnt secure all pair at a particular NT.. i won with all recent RSVP's manually and Im in DC... 

Only rsvp I got lucky with Nikedc was DB9. I did that from my phone. I think it depends on size too. Cause I had my girl do a 10 and I did a 12. Ended up getting the one that's not my size smh. Ever since then I struck out on everything. I don't even try anymore.

I see these bots killing the game. Some YouTube video of seconds sending them out and getting a response. I can see why I strike out. I'm looking into a bot for these yeezys release. Just need some insider info on bots. My line brother works for Nike in AZ but he can't even shed some light cause he has no info.

I see these bots killing the game. Some YouTube video of seconds sending them out and getting a response. I can see why I strike out. I'm looking into a bot for these yeezys release. Just need some insider info on bots. My line brother works for Nike in AZ but he can't even shed some light cause he has no info.

Nike rep already got the info but can't share it. So if your brother got nothing then he need to move up the ladder or make higher friends. I assume its kept only to the higher up. In case of situation like this... Where you have one family member that's on NT to blow everything up.

Yea he's not that far up the ladder. But if the reps got the info I'm surprised it hasn't leaked. Even to one of their friends. If I got the info I wouldn't even jeopardize his job so I couldn't share.

I have won "ZERO" manually or using an RSVP service @NikeDC. So whatever you are doing you must share.
with the most recent releases, after the slight change, i've dont nothing special.. just locate hashtag and reply, like the old days.. all in sizes 8.5 (which could be a factor as well)

with the most recent releases, after the slight change, i've dont nothing special.. just locate hashtag and reply, like the old days.. all in sizes 8.5 (which could be a factor as well)
size matter a lot. i'm shooting at 10-10.5 and nothing... when i tried an 8 i got one of the dead shoe like the FR5 where no one want. will try again for the DBs.

M
size matter a lot. i'm shooting at 10-10.5 and nothing... when i tried an 8 i got one of the dead shoe like the FR5 where no one want. will try again for the DBs.

I tried for a 12 and it's always wrap for me. Any one of you used a bot? Any suggestions?

i doubt the higher reps at nike know about the exact delay.

if word is out that they know it, then the exact delay would have surely leaked.

where's that RSVP video at on youtube? got a link?

that video is of him just doing it with himself.

we need to see a video of it being done in a REAL RSVP situation.

They will not show you a live bot running. I havent even seen an add to cart run live yet. That's like asking for trouble... It seem like Nike doesn't care about people checking out at a different IP and adding to cart at a different IP anymore. Rsvp sites are doing add to cart service now a days.

Sup everyone my bot for some odd reason randomly stopped working on my MacBook Air and I've been using it faithfully for about 3 months now. Anybody know why this may be? Has it happened to anyone else?

Sup everyone my bot for some odd reason randomly stopped working on my MacBook Air and I've been using it faithfully for about 3 months now. Anybody know why this may be? Has it happened to anyone else?

You're gonna need to be a lil more detailed than to say "my bot". Nobody knows exactly which one you're running

You may want to share more details on the bot.

It's a link sniper/auto add to cart. Purchased it a while back. It still works on my windows desktop but not on my MacBook air

I must have the same link sniper too and I recently updated to Mavericks....Anyone here willing too help with it is much appreciated 

sorry mine is a chrome extention
My didn't work this morning either on 2 different PCs but I have a stand alone bot not a extension.  Perhaps something Nike did with the tweet that prevented the link from being opened. Was anyone successful this morning grabbing the link for the Laney's?

its been working for every release but when i recently updated to mavericks and now its not working so it must be that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom