The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yall aint got anything til it ships lol
You're right about that! Positive thoughts man.... positive thoughts! 

wink.gif

My normally flawless bot went 0-15. Not sure what the problem was. I will review my logs later today. Still copped one pair via RSVP. :smokin

got a pretty good bot but failed 0 of 1...

could you guys share the speed of your internet connection please?

mine is about 20mbps...

Damn buying shoes doesnt even sound like fun anymore. I have never seen this bot/rsvp madness and im still befuddled. Which shoes came out today and why do I need to know how to program to buy shoes now? Is all of NDC like this or is this limited release mumbo jumbo.

How are you ppl getting multiple pairs? I see Memphis does it for other ppl, I assume NDC gift cards?

Can someone here teach me the basics of how to make a bot
Try reading the thread, I spent time reading it and read some stuff online but never really got much out of it. I think I would need to sit in a class to pick up on coding and do homework assignments to  get a better grasp on it. My advice is to just buy one. Look around on youtube and you can find tons of people who sell them, be careful though because many people are just re selling other peoples bots and when Nike changes things up your bot is no good. If thats the case you might be able to come in here and get help fixing it. But I would try to buy from someone with free updates.

Back door link was around for the 88 white cement release in february. Memphissfinest stated in the db 5 thread that he used the back door link this morning. Evilside posted some links this morning on this IG before nike tweeted anything. Imma assume they were back door links.

Edt: forget I got my answer

Last edited:
Back door link was around for the 88 white cement release in february. Memphissfinest stated in the db 5 thread that he used the back door link this morning. Evilside posted some links this morning on this IG before nike tweeted anything. Imma assume they were back door links.

Edt: forget I got my answer
Where were the links posted?  On the official thread?  Curious to see what 'backdoor' link actually worked for NDC...

ES posted links on his IG, not sure if I can term them as "backdoor" links since I am unsure of the definition and do not want to give out false information, he didn't post the link to the db, since thursday he said he wasnt going to touch the db release, he had links up for kd vi birthday, kd bamboo, and roshe run,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom