The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i started getting  cancellations on multiple pairs during the DB dunks, which released a couple of weeks ago.

i copped 4 pairs with 3 being cancelled.

before that, i was able to cop 4 pairs of the DB3s without any cancellations.

this time i was able to cop 3 pairs of the DB5s.

1 pair was canceled by Meg.

1 pair is confirmed as being shipped.

and the last pair, i'm still waiting on some kind of notification.

all 3 had different payment methods, addresses, etc.

i'm trying to find out the best way to not get orders canceled, as im sure everyone else is.

are you guys logging into nike accounts for every purchase?

are you guys using the same IP address to check out of each account?

i'm wondering if people have better success checking out as a guest.

i tried using virtual machines to create the illusion that there are multiple people copping off one internet connection, but that seems to be pointless since all VM's share the same IP address as the host connection.

i also noticed a few changes to nike's site this morning as i was scrambling to cop the DB5s. the changes have affected a few page layouts and i also feel nike has closed a few loopholes when it comes to "ADD TO CART" abilities.

if anyone else has been touched by Meg help us out so we can beat her system once and for all.

How does Meg correspond the cancelation of the order? Email? Phone call?

And after the order is canceled - what does the status of the canceled order become? No change? Canceled?

the correspondence is always done via email.

although she does leave a phone number and extension to reach her at.

i've called before but she never picks up. imagine how many messages/calls she gets after each release.

the status of the order changes from "submitted" to "canceled."

for the DB dunks it took a few days for the status to update, after i received the cancellation emails.

this time, the 1 order that was canceled updated from "submitted" to "canceled" immediately after i received meg's email.

@evilside, have you ever gotten one of meg's cancelation letters?

Not to sound "cocky" - even though I'm rumored to be full of myself - I have never had an order canceled by Meg.  

Now to answer some of your questions:
are you guys logging into nike accounts for every purchase?
Yes, separate Nike accounts dedicated for each item purchased.
are you guys using the same IP address to check out of each account?
Yes. They can NOT really base their decision on IP alone.  Numerous people could be on a router. Or you could be purchasing from a University or a local building's wifi.  It would make no sense for Nike to cancel orders based on the occurrence of a single IP multiple times for different orders.
i'm wondering if people have better success checking out as a guest.
I've never tried this. But then you lose out on free shipping.

Last edited:
no, it doesnt sound cocky. much respect to someone who can do what i cannot.

yes, i agree that they can't base their decision on IP alone.

but once your IP or account is "flagged" or has been canceled, it makes the decision process a LOT easier for them next time.

are you using the same computer to check out with multiple accounts?

or are you using 1 computer/device every time you check out?

although they cannot discriminate based solely on 1 ip address, i'm sure nike can cancel multiple purchases that were made on 1 computer.

i've had this happen to me before. actually the first time i EVER had anything canceled was the "yeezy" air max 1 FB when i just went HAM and tried to buy everything i could.

any more details on what you are doing to keep under the radar from meg would be much appreciated.

are you using the same computer to check out with multiple accounts?
yes.  but i will hold off on making it a definitive yes for the DB5s.  

but i've made multiple orders in the past that have originated from the same computer. i may have used different browsers for each order.  maybe that made the difference. maybe cookies are stashed from previous orders to keep track of multiple orders.

in the past i've used the same account to score multiple pairs.

within the last 1-2 months there has been a huge change in the way nike handles their order processing.

so you are able to add multiple pairs to cart on the same device, i'm assuming?

are you logging into the accounts THEN adding to cart?

or are you adding to cart and then manually logging in?

Fast computer, fast internet, still struck out on the DB5s and DB3s...I need a RSVP bot, f**k this link grabber bs. :frown:

Last edited:
no bot can guarantee you a pair. whether you paid 50, 100, 10, or free. you can still struck out. the best way to have as much chances as possible is to manual rsvp, pay for rsvp service, and bot (also note the risk of getting ban too). if you still struck out after all that then just call it bad luck and hope for better luck next time.

according to the person i bought my bot from he said he's never had a single order cancelled.

this confused me because i thought nike cancelling orders was based on them being placed too quickly. like faster than humanly possible.

so does this mean his bot isn't the fastest?

so 20mbps is basically hopeless... 

It's not ideal. You would want something faster although I wouldnt rule that speed out completely. You could land some not so limited releases with that speed but when you get to the limited shoes your chances are lower. If I were you if definitely try to upgrade my ISP speed.

according to the person i bought my bot from he said he's never had a single order cancelled.

this confused me because i thought nike cancelling orders was based on them being placed too quickly. like faster than humanly possible.

so does this mean his bot isn't the fastest?

Nike doesn't only cancel orders that were placed too fast. They have other tricks up their sleeve. There's plenty of useful info in the beginning of this thread about what can get get your order canceled. I would def take the time to read this entire thread and also read the original bot thread that was closed. Plenty of good info just weed out the occasionally silly arguments lol.

Last edited:
i had a friend get through with an iphone and no bot no nothing he just manually clicked the link.

and i'm on a fast connection fast computer with a money back guaranteed bot and i strike out.

this leads my to believe that nike is now just randomly picking out people in line and not going in order of you adds to cart first. i'm not sure how else you can explain this.

It's not ideal. You would want something faster although I wouldnt rule that speed out completely. You could land some not so limited releases with that speed but when you get to the limited shoes your chances are lower. If I were you if definitely try to upgrade my ISP speed.
OH god...lol 100mbps isnt scheduled to be available in my area until 2015!!
**** Australia...

Thought i had to chance to get them after getting a US credit card and address...

anyway, I was also suspecting that the speed was slightly divided because I put in 3 keywords and the bot opened the link 3 times, (in 3 tabs)

what do you guys think?

please! i just want to get the BC3 88s!!!

ps I think i actually got an above average bot, (not general twitter refresh one)

i had a friend get through with an iphone and no bot no nothing he just manually clicked the link.

and i'm on a fast connection fast computer with a money back guaranteed bot and i strike out.

this leads my to believe that nike is now just randomly picking out people in line and not going in order of you adds to cart first. i'm not sure how else you can explain this.
did your bot come with a twitter scanner? sizes yall went for might've made a difference as well..

i got thru and those are my stats or w/e

Last edited:
you need to get yourself to a university for a drop.

I was able to score 2 pairs of corks in Australia.

my connection in AU has a shorter latency than in the US because the data travels over fiber to the data center in cali.

did your bot come with a twitter scanner? sizes yall went for might've made a difference as well..

View media item 579160
i got thru and those are my stats or w/e

size 9.5 and 10 are sizes I struck out on

speed has VERY little to do with it.

i've copped almost every recent release with a mere 14MB/S connection.

if I havent responded - then that means I've deleted your DM.

I don't sell anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom