The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even kidding you, one of my boys got his DB V order overturned. But he didn't go through Meg... how he got numbers of other people I don't know... but he kept calling up and up until he got through to someone. 

Let me ask you all, how many of you only use Bots because you know practically its the only way to get through releases,

or even because everyone elses are using Bots?

I know i am...

Let me ask you all, how many of you only use Bots because you know practically its the only way to get through releases,

I know i am...
only option available when a month after initial TLO, clicking link at 5 a.m. got you SOLD OUT. 

I know i am...
I've considered it but I still don't use a bot. No surprise that i've struck out on every QS/hyped release in the last several months, and the silver lining is that I don't get that upset anymore when I strike out and it's money "saved'. 
grin.gif

At this rate i'm already behind the curve and will be lucky enough to even grab a GR online from here on out.

I know i am...
I use bots because winning is winning. If you don't like it then you can write your own. I'll be over here checking my confirmation email.

I know i am...
I use bot because I never cop anything limited with my fingers. So I punished my fingers to type out a bot for themselves.
roll.gif

For those interested in converting their free javascript code to a jquery code with mouse events:

1) Download the latest version of jQuery and rename it to "jquery.js"  - http://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.0.2.js

2) Modify your manifest .json file to also include "jquery.js" - this is the line where your other .js file is referenced.  Remember to comma deliminate.

3) To get wet with jQuery check out these stack overflow links.  Pretty much a tampermonkey script can be converted to an extension:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ermonkey-script-throw-selenium-is-not-defined

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ing-the-right-controls-on-an-ajax-driven-site

4) Here is an example jQuery to activate the size selection:

$(".selectBox.exp-pdp-size-dropdown.exp-pdp-dropdown.selectBox-dropdown").focus().mousedown().mouseup();

5) The most important one of all.  Ask your questions on Google.  And you can try searching stackoverflow.com but beware they will FLAME you for repeat questions.

6) Okay this one is more important. Do realize that any form of bot usage on Nikestore.com can result in your order being canceled or getting blacklisted from future purchase. No bot can guarantee being 100% full proof for future TLOs. Except an automation approach that actually moves the mouse like AUTOMATOR for the MAC OS - which is X,Y coordinate dependent.
i use the google chrome extension. im new to coding and trying to learn will take some time i know but i dont get what you mean by comma deliminate.

It
Then bots will be created to get around the captcha.
It's not the same thing. Twitter RSVP requires a direct message to be sent which there are programs for. The captcha on the sites requires u to type in the captcha and submit. Not saying it's not possible or there might be a bot for that, but it's 2 different procedures

It

It's not the same thing. Twitter RSVP requires a direct message to be sent which there are programs for. The captcha on the sites requires u to type in the captcha and submit. Not saying it's not possible or there might be a bot for that, but it's 2 different procedures
I never said they were the same procedure. LOL. And there are already bots that get around captchas. So that wouldn't help at all.

I never said they were the same procedure. LOL. And there are already bots that get around captchas. So that wouldn't help at all.
Sorry I misunderstood u...all in all it doesn't matter. For everything bike implements, sum1 will find a loophole. Same thing like jail breakin an iPhone, it's a game of cat n mouse. I really miss the days when I could jus walk into a store j get my shoes. Never thought I would ever have to camp or use sum bot jus to get sneakers smfh

Yes you're right about that. Everytime Nike makes a change a few will adapt and find another way around. People just need to come to terms with the fact that nothing will ever be "fair". I can't think of one system that is 100% fair. Even the raffle system that HOH uses isn't 100% fair. People complain about employees giving their friends and family raffle tickets and then rigging the raffle. If Nike implements some kind of raffle system for releases I can imagine all of the complaints they will receive about their crooked employees etc. People need to stop complaining and do what they have to do to get the sneakers. Nike cant satisfy everyone. You have a few choices, keep trying manually (and keep striking out), adapt and use a bot (and worry about cancellations), buy from a retail store (camp for the shoes or ticket), buy from a small shop (pay more than retail) or don't buy at all (realize how much money you'll save every year by not buying sneakers every other week :smile: )

Last edited:
soooo i dont think it was really explained but how doesnt the eastbay/etc bot not work anymore?

Yes you're right about that. Everytime Nike makes a change a few will adapt and find another way around. People just need to come to terms with the fact that nothing will ever be "fair". I can't think of one system that is 100% fair. Even the raffle system that HOH uses isn't 100% fair. People complain about employees giving their friends and family raffle tickets and then rigging the raffle. If Nike implements some kind of raffle system for releases I can imagine all of the complaints they will receive about their crooked employees etc. People need to stop complaining and do what they have to do to get the sneakers. Nike cant satisfy everyone. You have a few choices, keep trying manually (and keep striking out), adapt and use a bot (and worry about cancellations), buy from a retail store (camp for the shoes or ticket), buy from a small shop (pay more than retail) or don't buy at all (realize how much money you'll save every year by not buying sneakers every other week :smile: )

FINALLY, SOMEONE HAS SOME SENSE.

REPPED.

Yes you're right about that. Everytime Nike makes a change a few will adapt and find another way around. People just need to come to terms with the fact that nothing will ever be "fair". I can't think of one system that is 100% fair. Even the raffle system that HOH uses isn't 100% fair. People complain about employees giving their friends and family raffle tickets and then rigging the raffle. If Nike implements some kind of raffle system for releases I can imagine all of the complaints they will receive about their crooked employees etc. People need to stop complaining and do what they have to do to get the sneakers. Nike cant satisfy everyone. You have a few choices, keep trying manually (and keep striking out), adapt and use a bot (and worry about cancellations), buy from a retail store (camp for the shoes or ticket), buy from a small shop (pay more than retail) or don't buy at all (realize how much money you'll save every year by not buying sneakers every other week
smile.gif
)
golf clap....

any of you insiders, got any inside info on possible restock? silent or otherwise... im still holding out hope i can land a champ pack...

golf clap....

any of you insiders, got any inside info on possible restock? silent or otherwise... im still holding out hope i can land a champ pack...

Good luck finding anyone to help any of us out. I'd love the champ pack in my collection

Good luck finding anyone to help any of us out. I'd love the champ pack in my collection
its some good guys on here, i've gotten helped out with a few things... this however is really not in their hands... but i had to ask

Last edited:
golf clap....

I can guarantee you, you will not get that info. I'm dreaming too.

Yeah the only help you'll get on here is someone telling you to go take a computer programming class and write your own bot.

Or maybe if your lucky they will sell it to you.

I can guarantee you, you will not get that info. I'm dreaming too.
Yeah the only help you'll get on here is someone telling you to go take a computer programming class and write your own bot.

Or maybe if your lucky they will sell it to you.
not looking for a bot for the restock.. just a tip as to if/when its coming.. a few connected guys on here knew it was in the works, just seeing if they were in a chartable mood to pass along some info... Like i said, at last have to ask.. never know until you do

not looking for a bot for the restock.. just a tip as to if/when its coming.. a few connected guys on here knew it was in the works, just seeing if they were in a chartable mood to pass along some info... Like i said, at last have to ask.. never know until you do
Well considering  we just had a restock and the champ pack was include in that I doubt we will see another one before christmas. f anybody did have inside info on a restock it would be dumb to post it on here cause then the whole world would know ruining there own chances. Even if they already had everything thry would want to double up or cop for resale purposes. Trying to get inside information on here is a full time job, I try to subscribe topopular threads but always miss out on important information.  I think info on the last re-stock leaked in the 3Lab5 thread but earlier that day. I will say this once a restock goes live pretty much everythread has a post mentioning in within a couple of minutes. My advice is to subcribe to this thread and the hottest shoes releasing in the near future for info. Right now I subscribe to the bot thread, the bel air thread, and Lebron thread.

If i'm attempting to get a shoe from multiple websites (nike, footlocker etc) using various bots is it okay to do it on the same computer? i'm guessing no because it will slow each bot down.

am i better off using a different computer for each bot / website?

If i'm attempting to get a shoe from multiple websites (nike, footlocker etc) using various bots is it okay to do it on the same computer? i'm guessing no because it will slow each bot down.

am i better off using a different computer for each bot / website?

depends on the speed of your computer. your internet connection plays a huge part too. you can use different cpus but if they're all going off your home connection its gonna split up the speed...lessening your chances. the ideal setup is multiple cpus with their own connections...not a routed connection, a unique isp for each cpu...or google fiber or verizon fios. Fast is fast...

Last edited by a moderator:
My computer can take like 7 bots at once but my Internet connection blows so I only end up with one pair. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom