The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Could this possibly be similar to FNL releasing the black/maize ZK1s early like last year?
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

no word on them at my footlocker, i hope they arent a US release only!!!!!!!!

edit: i called, and the coworker said we didnt get anything, or any information, other than that on the new RD date list, they are listed for an April 19th launch
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Quote:
Could this possibly be similar to FNL releasing the black/maize ZK1s early like last year?

That's what i was thinking. I think the black/maizes will be FL exclusives on 3/29 and will be everywhere on 4/19.
What I want to know is, are the White ones limited in any way? I want both, but i can only afford to buy one pair

For what I heard right now...it's only a footlocker exclusive. May only stay that way.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

thought it was stated before anything kobe is only going to be at Footlocker?

also does anyone have an idea if the black/maize dropping in 2 days are just a US release?

For SD heads I've called up six FL's in the SD area and most of them already have them and will start selling them this thursday.
"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

^^ i wanna know too.. cuz i called my local footlocker.. and the guy was like? umm i have no idea??? and the shoe is due out in 2 days! TWO DAYS!

Quote:
how come Curly didn't know?
:\
ohwell.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

I just confirmed with a couple of Footlockers down here in Orange County, CA and they said 3/29 release is official and F&F is Excluded!
..The[ Kobe ]Show..​
..24/7..​

damnnnn it, its looking like they are a US release only (for the 29th)

^^ i know! i guess i'll order them online from eastbay.. which is fine with me.. i just was hopping to have them ASAP! for this saturday.. because i have a play-off game this weekend... and i wanted to wear them!

i just phoned the local footlocker again in canada, and the guy said they are comming out somtime mid april. so i guess canada isn't getting them.. OR he hasn't been updated... im really hopping its the latter part.. but probably not

Quote:
For SD heads I've called up six FL's in the SD area and most of them already have them and will start selling them this thursday.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Just Called about 6 FootLockers in my Area (Riverside CA) and all of them said they have them already!!! They come out Thursday!!!

What's the retail price on these?
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Has anyone heard if Kobe is going to have an official release party or something?? My cousin works at Footlocker and I'm about to go pay for them. Will give a report.

I've called Footactions and Finish Line near me, guess they really aren't getting them. I haven't called FootLocker because I didn't have the number on the way home. I'm hoping for good news, but seeing how my week has already gone, it won't be. :wow:
eek.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Back
Top Bottom