The OG Power Rangers.. Where are they now?

I remember the action figures with the flipping heads were the REALEST. :pimp:

I had the dragon dagger and would be taking that **** to school in my backpack incase anyone wanted to step. :pimp: :smh:

I remember the action figures with the flipping heads were the REALEST. :pimp:

I had the dragon dagger and would be taking that **** to school in my backpack incase anyone wanted to step. :pimp: :smh:

I remember my mom n i put the green one on layaway at mall (to teach me chores n to save)

We went back to pick it up and it wasnt there.

I was flipping out.

She had already copped it and was playing me for a fool

Yall are real lucky im not at my parents house

Id bless u with some MEGADRAGONZORD
PICS

Those zord toys were so hot. They all went together and were accurate.

Had the lil morphin thing with the coins you change

And green rangers the truth. The Zord, dagger, chest shield and color

I had those flipping heads....hell, i still have that turtle i have no idea what it's name is now :lol:

My mom was telling me how she and her co-worker would both go to toy r us and wait in line during their lunch break just to get us these toys :frown:...my mom is amazing for doing that :smokin

this was about several years ago, but every red ranger returned for an episode including the OG. And yeah I grew out of it near the end of turbo. 2 movies were enough. :lol:

Last edited:
I had those flipping heads....hell, i still have that turtle i have no idea what it's name is now :lol:

My mom was telling me how she and her co-worker would both go to toy r us and wait in line during their lunch break just to get us these toys :frown:...my mom is amazing for doing that :smokin

My dad tells me horror stories now of having to fight a buncha housemoms to get me my stuff

The lil things u dont realize as a kid

Other than Jason David Frank (Tommy) I don't care about any of the confirmed folks. I wanted Adam, Aisha, Kat, Jason, Tanya. How can you call it a reunion show when 90% of the confirmed were cast on seasons that ended no more than 5 seasons ago? :smh:

I think we both agree on that being all on Saban. For him to know to know what this season would be and to just send out generic emails to everybody asking them to do what he asked is just completely absurd. I can't blame any of the old cast members for being offended and denying the invite.

Last edited:
I think we both agree on that being all on Saban. For him to know to know what this season would be and to just send out generic emails to everybody asking them to do what he asked is just completely absurd. I can't blame any of the old cast members for being offended and denying the invite.

I agree 100%.

i stopped watching after tommy, kimberly, zach, trini, billy and jason were no longer the rangers. show went to straight up trash after that. but those first seasons with them were awesome. :smokin

i remember i would get in fights in school and kick dudes in the chest like they were evil puddys expecting them to explode. my mom bought me the dragon dagger and i smacked some dude with it because he wanted to be the green rangers but i was always tommy. :rofl: i think i still got it....:nerd:

Last edited:
i stopped watching after tommy, kimberly, zach, trini, billy and jason were no longer the rangers. show went to straight up trash after that. but those first seasons with them were awesome. :smokin

i remember i would get in fights in school and kick dudes in the chest like they were evil puddys expecting them to explode. :rofl:

waah? Power Rangers in Space was probably the best season of the show ever. The storylines werent dumbed down and characters actually got offed

waah? Power Rangers in Space was probably the best season of the show ever. The storylines werent dumbed down and characters actually got offed

wtf bruh hope your joking power rangers in space lol i dont even know what the hell that is. they obviously started running out of ideas....

show was at its peak for me when billy was sneaking through the command center and he stumbles across the new ranger suit. i remember i was soooooooooo hyped for the next episode. :smokin

i remember i was like omfg no way a new ranger...

View media item 416118

Last edited:
wtf bruh hope your joking power rangers in space lol i dont even know what the hell that is. they obviously started running out of ideas....

show was at its peak for me when billy was sneaking through the command center and he stumbles across the new ranger suit. i remember i was soooooooooo hyped for the next episode. :smokin

And how the hell i didnt realize it was tommy....smdh

I guess it depends on how old you were. I was 4-5 when the show started, so it wasnt like I was too old to continue on with the show. I watched most of the seasons, and soace didnt suck like the og did. But thats mainly due to the heavy editing and storyline jumping

and haim saban isnt broke at all. hes a multi billionaire

Last edited:
I had all the flip head toys too.
Parents said they went to war trying to get them toys :lol:
Love my parents

Damn alot of people stopped watching power rangers early. Im about to turn 23 and i think the last series i watched was Time Force, and maybe some of Wild Force

Time Force, Wild Force? The **** is going on they even in Angel Grove anymore?

yeah, real shady of Saban. I put the comprehensive list of the few that apparently accepted this offer on the bottom of pg 2 if anybody's familiar with any of them post-Turbo
laugh.gif
.... a budget, Saban is a billionaire.

Damn alot of people stopped watching power rangers early. Im about to turn 23 and i think the last series i watched was Time Force, and maybe some of Wild Force

Time Force, Wild Force? The **** is going on they even in Angel Grove anymore?

the stories stopped taking place in angel grove 15 years ago. they had to, because essentially whatever the japanese series did, the us series had to go along with. So if the series took place on a different planet, the us had to go along

the blue ranger said he got harassed in later seasons by the production members.

the garbage seasons after everyone left so.... yeah, no.

Walter Jones the Black Power Ranger registers his kids for my Summer Camp program every year. He stopped by today to sign them up.

Jason was getting fat by that red ranger episode :lol:
Where did everyone stop watching? I think I stopped at wild force.
I stopped watching when they put that lame little kid as blue ranger. Tarnished the legacy by putting him in there :smh:.

I stopped watching when they put that lame little kid as blue ranger. Tarnished the legacy by putting him in there :smh:.

:rofl: :smh:

It MIGHT have been okay (it really wouldn't have) if he stayed the same size and everything when he went turbo... but nah... they come up with the BRILLIANT idea to turn this kid into a GROWN *** man.

Back
Top Bottom