THE OLD PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD

Carson when Howie asks for the money back

“Thy Lord And savior Jesus Christ blessed me with this abundance of riches. For all my time on His earth, I followed the path he let out of me to earn this blessing. However it is apart of his plan to pay my tithes but I will not pay my tithes to anyone else other than him”

#WallpaperWednesday:
E4B0A217-A29C-4888-837C-D7D9870C5B31.jpeg
2C6FF538-B653-44C2-A0D8-B9F576A2C715.jpeg
C4F4AC9D-E0F3-4605-9D4B-F70052E41537.jpeg
DE4DD542-D9E1-4B1F-8145-0E6F49A89CFA.jpeg

Can't believe BG had arguably his best season of his career, we finally added a CB1, Josh Sweat was finally getting burn and performing well, front 4 was top 3 in sacks, and we still were absolute garbage on defense because Howie can't build a roster and Schwartz is terrible at his job.

Can't believe BG had arguably his best season of his career, we finally added a CB1, Josh Sweat was finally getting burn and performing well, front 4 was top 3 in sacks, and we still were absolute garbage on defense because Howie can't build a roster and Schwartz is terrible at his job.

Meanwhile Rasul holding his own down in Carolina , we kept the man child Maddox and that bum Mills

The team needs to have the best draft of its franchise history to even be relevant next season. If they have even an average draft by NFL standards, this team might be even worse next season.

The team needs to have the best draft of its franchise history to even be relevant next season. If they have even an average draft by NFL standards, this team might be even worse next season.

That’s why it’s no reason for Doug to be here. We are going to be worse next season barring Wentz returns to MVP levels and Reagor is the next OBJ

That’s the thing. Outside of the Bengals game his rookie year and this season, he’s rarely throw INTs. Fumbles were his knock and he’s even improved on that this season

He’s a gunslinger but only puts the ball where his WRs should be. But when these dudes can’t run the right routes or lazy, it looks worse on the QB

Allen Robinson is the only I'd want on that list.

Nahhh. Chris Godwin is filthy. He missed some games due to injury and Tom Brady's ancient arm prevented him from having back to back 1000+ yard years. Kenny Golladay is also a baller. Fuller is a similar player to DJacc in his younger years. All 3 of those guys are better than any WR we've had in a long time

Back
Top Bottom