The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

vAE97bj.gif

ujCKdr3.gif

Uncharted 4 :smh: I can not wait, getting and betting the all 3 games when it comes out this fall as well.

Horizon zero dawn looks good but gorilla can't be trusted b. Killzone 1 :smh: killzone 2 :nthat: killzone 3 meehhh

Last edited:
Gio Corsi just confirmed that with the successful KS, Sony is now officially partnering with Yu Suzuki's team on Shenmue 3 with development assistance

Gio Corsi just confirmed that with the successful KS, Sony is now officially partnering with Yu Suzuki's team on Shenmue 3 with development assistance
Hope they do physical copies for PS4.  Didn't appear that was going to happen with the kickstarter (which I would have been fine with, I just prefer a physical copy).

:smokin :smokin
Hopefully get this before 2017.

"Now in Development"

So the past few years where they have been showing teaser trailers, means they just made the trailers and havent been working on the game?

The part of me that wanted this game has kinda died, only so long you can latch on to a game that hasnt released

And didnt someone say they werent gonna remake final fantasy 7 unless the series was dying? :lol:

Finally picked a PS4 up.

Not gonna lie I mainly did it just to remote play on the Vita. 2K on the toilet :pimp:

I didn't see it mentioned but both Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls PS4 confirmed. Give me both for $39.99 and I'll bite. Never played Beyond and its been 5 years since I played Heavy Rain.

Last edited:
Heavy rain still in the plastic debating on returning it to Amazon and copping the ps4 version

Heavy Rain is probably the most intense games I've ever played. There are around 10 different ending scenarios as well.

Never understood the hype KH gets. 1 and 2 were trash.

Last edited:
It said only for the Europe/pal regions on the article and I liked beyond two souls so I'm pretty sure I'll like heavy rain

Welp, with news of a FF7 remake I'm def switching sides.

:lol:

The trailer was absolutely surreal.

Game isn't coming out anytime soon but it looks like they got the old band back for this one and they're taking their time making it.

If they really pull this off it'll definitely signal the start for the new era in JRPGs on PS4.

I really hope this truly does happen and doesn't get scrapped during development.

Lawd...

And if they do this, could they potentially remake other great titles from not only the FF series but perhaps Chrono Trigger?!

The Nostalgia :x :smokin.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom