The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Going to stop dilly dallying and REwatch Advent Children Complete tonight.  First on PS4  
pimp.gif

then maybe again with the bluray player

Last edited:
Galak-Z coming this summer.

Official date in the couple weeks.

Finally. I've been real hyped for this game.

The Tomorrow Children this fall.

Firewatch this year.

Who says the PS4 is lacking games the rest of 2015?

Who cares. There are still plenty of games to play. What a great time to be a gamer :pimp:

Hell I can get down on my iPhone if I want to.

Last edited:
Same. Can't get into turn based rpg's.

Im not sure if we'll see a turn based Final Fantasy anymore. Final Fantasy X was the last one in the main series. There's even debate already on wether FFVII remake should be turn based or action based. And with a recent quote from Nomura it seems it will likely be action based

Same. Can't get into turn based rpg's.

Im not sure if we'll see a turn based Final Fantasy anymore. Final Fantasy X was the last one in the main series. There's even debate already on wether FFVII remake should be turn based or action based. And with a recent quote from Nomura it seems it will likely be action based

If that's the case, i'll give it a shot.

If FF VII remake is not turned based, they would have to overhaul several systems. One of them being Materia. Quadra, W, Speed Plus, ect would all become useless if it is not turn-based.

I like both styles, so I just hope whatever they choose works well.

If FF VII remake is not turned based, they would have to overhaul several systems. One of them being Materia. Quadra, W, Speed Plus, ect would all become useless if it is not turn-based.

I like both styles, so I just hope whatever they choose works well.
Good point. I really hope they don't change too much where I wouldn't recognize the game.

Also happy that interview stated they want the game to release for the PS4. I really want to play this game now lol.

Yeah I like both if done well. Turn based systems I like are FFVII and FFX.

Yes overhaul but it can work. It's not like you could spam Magic and Summons with FFXIII. Quadra would still cast 4 times. Speed plus decrease times between commands that aren't "attack". W would have to be rid of tho at least for magic and attack.

Last edited:
i work at home and my daughter be wanting to play the ps4 she can play it but the sound cant be on when im working she is 8 so
if i cop one of those headsets will she be able to listen to the tv thru them?
do i have to buy a silver or gold or is the cheaper alternatives ?
will they even fit her head ?

i work at home and my daughter be wanting to play the ps4 she can play it but the sound cant be on when im working she is 8 so
I have the Gold headset and I can hear everything that I watch through the PS4. (Games, HBO now, Youtube, Netflix, etc.) The surround sound on the headset sounds so much better than my Samsung soundbar lol.  But regular cable television, you cannot.

I know the silver headset is a cheaper alternative, but I went with the Gold because it was wireless.

Correct.

A cheaper alternative is jlab j4s. The micless version is $30. Mic version is $40.

Amazon product ASIN B004E9SWM6
I prefer those to the ps headset.

Most likely it'd fit. Comfortability could be an issue.

edit: In fact these cheap earbuds will work.

The sound quality isn't good. Micless version is $7. Mic version $8

Amazon product ASIN B000IG66VS

Last edited:

You can just plug headphones into the 3.5mm jack

Back
Top Bottom