The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

They are. Hybrid keeps saying its coming right before KH3 drops. So when you hear it announce KH3 isn't far off

So are they gonna remaster it or....? Right before it drops I hope you mean like a half a year before, cuz I need the time. I dont have the time to beat these things in under a week anymore :lol:

I hope its not that close either. I hope its like 6 months

I just got back into Destiny. I'm a level 24 Titan. I got my first two legendary drops this morning, a chest piece and a sniper. How do I get etheric light? I assume that's what I need in order to level up those two pieces.

Check the Destiny thread. Some die hards in there :lol:. I jump back on it every now and then. Got a level 32 warlock

Bought BF4 and TRDE for $27.00 total off the PS store.

Is that Disney Infinity game worth it? Was thinking about getting it for my nephew.

[h1]Fallout 4 PC Mods Will Be Playable on PS4...Eventually[/h1]

[h2]"The timetable is fuzzy" for when mods will be available on PlayStation 4, Todd Howard says.[/h2]

Now, Howard has confirmed that mods will be available on PS4...eventually. Howard stressed that Bethesda and Microsoft worked together to bring Fallout 4 mods to Xbox One, and said "the timetable is fuzzy" regarding when mods will come to PS4.
[rule]Rise of the tomb raider petition
 Release "Rise of the Tomb Raider" on Ps4/PC or face a boycott on the game.
So... They're gonna boycott something they weren't gonna buy anyway? Makes sense

on fence abt this new batman
reviews are amazing, i cant wait for midnight tuesday 
devil.gif

After playing The Witcher for about 8-10 hours, I still think Bloodborne is the best game to drop this year.

Debating if I should trade it in for Batman, there's no way I can finish it in the next two weeks.

After playing The Witcher for about 8-10 hours, I still think Bloodborne is the best game to drop this year.

Debating if I should trade it in for Batman, there's no way I can finish it in the next two weeks.
I need to get back on BB soon. I've put a decent amount of hours into the witcher 3 but I like it way more than BB.

I need to get back on BB soon. I've put a decent amount of hours into the witcher 3 but I like it way more than BB.
i like it a lot too but Inwont be able to finish it before I go to Drill SGT school. I can at least beat the story in Batman in a week. I'll probably pick The Witcher back up after school if I do trade it in.

It'd be great if TR drops about 2 months before UC4. I'm not sure how well it'd do if it came out too close to UC4. I watched that 13 min gameplay demo and it looks damn good.

Tomb Raider was the only game that I planned to buy a X1 for. Looks like I'll wait until holiday season 2016 to see what happens.

It'd be great if TR drops about 2 months before UC4. I'm not sure how well it'd do if it came out too close to UC4. I watched that 13 min gameplay demo and it looks damn good.

I dont think we will se it till May. Dropping in mid March would only be a 4 month exclusive. Also the Xbone version is dropping on the same day as Fallout 4.

Also Tomb Raider has the benefit of being a good place to jump on considering there has only been 1 game in the reboot so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom